What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel as good as gone

Bay56

First Grade
[quote="I Bleed Green]Bay you didn't answer my question. Do you think $250,000 for a non-rep player is not enough?[/quote]

I'm not going to answer that question .... read my other posts for my feelings on this matter.

Boyo I hope the guy aint reading this thread ... is there any way we can delete it and forget it ever happened.

greeneyed

First Grade
Why don't we have someone like Meninga getting in Monaghan's ear? Are we using our legendary players to convince them to stay? The other clubs get Goose Gould or whatever to talk the talk..... Why don't we get some of our legends in to do this... well the ones we haven't totally pissed off and sent to other teams....... :( :( :(

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Why don't we have someone like Meninga getting in Monaghan's ear? Are we using our legendary players to convince them to stay? The other clubs get Goose Gould or whatever to talk the talk..... Why don't we get some of our legends in to do this... well the ones we haven't totally pissed off and sent to other teams....... :( :( :(
Good post Greeneyed ... what we did to Stuart/Clyde in the past now haunts us.

greeneyed

First Grade
lukethejedi said:
I was just reading something in the broncos forum. Mentions Hodges thing. Also says Jim Banaghan was the main negotiator for hodges release. Interesting how joel is linked to roosters with hodges leaving and Jim Banaghan being involved. Something not right.

I have been worried about this all day.... surely we have someone to talk to Joel to convince him?

azza

Juniors
I'm not saying we shouldn't keep him.. but our offer is great and if he isn't going to accept it it's clear he doesn't have enough pride in the lime green to stay here... IMO players like that are a waste of space... but I am not saying Joel is like that... I hope he isn't and wants to stay. This is all hypothetical.

Bay56

First Grade
I say we all just shutup about this topic and just get on the bottle celebrating todays win ... GULP .... GULP ... GULP

Bay56

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
azza you and I agree on something. The world has gone mad. :D

Ohh no, IBG and azza agreeing ... this thread is twisted and evil ... its the work of the devil ... ahhhhhh ahhhhh

greeneyed

First Grade
We have just finished the champagne here Bay... onto a Sauvignon Blanc I think.

Plus, I really think we need to keep Joel. REALLY NEED TO. Let's do it management!

legend

Coach
Again, no player is bigger than the club and I think 250k ismore than reasonable and it would be comparable to 300k in Sydney and if the Roosters pay that much, then the salary cap should be abolished, especially if they get Pritchard.

Management look to have done all they can and his merkin of a manager looks to have something against the Raiders big time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i find it hard because ive all ive herd is how badly he wants to stay
i would hate to think he is lying to us

Bay56

First Grade
GULP ... GULP ... EEEEHAAAAA :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a merry old man in a big tin can ... GULP .... EEEEE HAA

Raider Azz

Bench
lukethejedi said:
I was just reading something in the broncos forum. Mentions Hodges thing. Also says Jim Banaghan was the main negotiator for hodges release. Interesting how joel is linked to roosters with hodges leaving and Jim Banaghan being involved. Something not right.
Yeah I was reading an article in RLW and apparantely Bangahan is Hodges manager also. This really sucks, every time I hear Bangahan is involved with something it makes me hate the guy even more :evil:

Bay56

First Grade
NOW LISTEN HERE !!!!

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FOR REPAIR.
APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

NOW RACK OFF !!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
i find it hard because ive all ive herd is how badly he wants to stay
i would hate to think he is lying to us

I'm just waiting for that classic quote:

"I really want to stay......But I have to think of my future".

And if this has all been manouvered by Banaghan (Hodges>Brisbane in order to make way for Monaghan) then it's time to grap your torches and pitchforks folks.

Latest posts