What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel as good as gone

Bay56

First Grade
Timbo said:
NOW LISTEN HERE !!!!

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FOR REPAIR.
APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

NO RACK OFF !!!!
Bay we disagree with you. Accept it and move on.

Raiders lover 18 you have a lot to answer for starting up this thread.

azza

Juniors
Something is really wrong with this thread... all the normal alleigances have been broken... in the words of the debate page... this thread is a joke. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
No this thread is not a joke (despite attempts to turn it into one).

Am I the only one that is seriously p****d at not only management but also Joel himself?

greeneyed

First Grade
You can't be annoyed at Joel.... he has this manager in his ear, who is allegedly negotiating a release for a Roosters player and is then negotiating for a Raiders player to go to the Roosters. It sounds like a conflict of interest to me, and Joel ought to be asking himself some questions about whether this is an appropriate situation.....

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
Something is really wrong with this thread... all the normal alleigances have been broken... in the words of the debate page... this thread is a joke. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing myself azza ... its a friggin joke and there are too many jokers here joking around.

Now listen here, this is not a joking matter you jokers so joke off or something.

greeneyed

First Grade
I think it is a joke that people think it is appropriate for the joking in another thread to convert to joking in this joke of a thread. Bay, you joke far too often you joker and you joke far too often too you joker Azza.

Bay56

First Grade
Timbo said:
Joel ought to be asking himself some questions about whether this is an appropriate situation.....
But he's quite clearly not, hence my anger toward him.
Timbo ... vet your anger on a bottle of scotch or something.

greeneyed

First Grade
Timbo... I don't think anger at Joel is the appropriate thing at the moment... in all seriousness. It will just send him to another club. It is up to the club to convince him to stay. What I want to know is, what are we trying to do, apart from putting cash on the table?????

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm just.....FURIOUS!

I haven't been this angry since the Finch incedent. Perhaps this has brought all those memories flooding back.

legend

Coach
I think the club has done enough if it has tabled a 250k offer. The Roosters or Manly you owuld think would have to come up with 300k to sign Joel away from the Raiders.

Just heard Scott Donald is off contract and wont be re-signed by Manly. A great finisher with pace to burn and he would come fairly cheap IMO.

Any takers?

greeneyed

First Grade
But we won't get Cross or Tahu... shouldn't we keep our local juniors? Donald would be another joke signing... and I think you are joking on this Legend...

greeneyed

First Grade
Tiimbo...you are joking with the Waratahs avtar aren't you ... they are a joke! :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Not that I would really know... rugby union is a joke... the ARU is a joke... "Super 12" is a joke... the Wallabies are a joke... club rugby is a joke.....

Latest posts