What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Edwards

FootyLegend

Juniors
Does anyone know how young Joel edwards is going?
Anyone know who his draft club is?
Last year he had a magnificent season. agree?
anyone think he will get a run in first grade this year? :oops:

FootyLegend

Juniors
im not joel edwards mate, im locally from cessnock but i am now living in QLD and just wanted to know how he was getting on .

roopy

Referee
Make or break year for Joel.
I think he will go well.
We can build our defence around him IMO.
He works his bum off and covers a lot of the middle of the field.
He won't get many KOTW points, but he will top some tackle counts.
Guys like Ailoami and Fa'aso will be able to play an impact role because Joel will do their donkey work.

FootyLegend

Juniors
off the games i saw him play last year along with Dan Tolar, he made a better impact then Dan, yes there both firery red heads but i believe joel has more ability in defence and doing the hard yards.
Dan want lead Centurions on, i can garuntee it .

perverse

Referee
the word "impact" is hard to work into the same sentence as any of our rangas names.

what impact exactly did Edwards have? i mean, in theory a square of toilet paper has "an impact"... it's just extremely underwhelming.

FootyLegend

Juniors
when on the feild, the teams defence lifted. and the team looked tidy in all areas, there was lil mistake, & in all the games he played in FG i think they lost one game or none at all, does that tell us something ?

Serc

First Grade
& in all the games he played in FG i think they lost one game or none at all, does that tell us something ?

This sounds eerily like another poster on here...

Edit: Holy 2 year bump batman!!!

Last edited:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
He is referring to an attention seeking troll with a shocking IQ titled coastbloke, who has been known to use flimsy stats rather than common sense.

cram

Bench
the word "impact" is hard to work into the same sentence as any of our rangas names.

what impact exactly did Edwards have? i mean, in theory a square of toilet paper has "an impact"... it's just extremely underwhelming.

Ok that's it, Pika it's time to organize a session where the "rangas" can show Peverse an Mac what impact is all about! .....lol

perverse

Referee
Cool-Face.jpg

i'm not suggesting that there is a correlation between their rangadom and their lack of impact, although perhaps there is - further research required, they just simply aren't impact players. any of 'em.

Last edited:

cram

Bench
Cool-Face.jpg

i'm not suggesting that there is a correlation between their rangadom and their lack of impact, although perhaps there is - further research required, they just simply aren't impact players. any of 'em.

There is u as a tackling bag...lol

Joker's Wild

Coach
Defence was good (aside from the one bad miss) and he seems to have developed a nice bit of footwork. Still needs to drive more when he hits the line though.

7/10

roopy

Referee
After the trial i'd say Joel continues to slowly and steadily improve.

He has a lot of room to improve too, mostly by just getting rid of the baby fat and turning it into muscle.