What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave Q

Coach
Its more than about the act. Its about the prehistoric mentality behind it - get so pissed that you do things like this as if there a normal way of life. Maybe I'm just naive but normal people don't do this when they're pissed do they?

I hope he took fido out for dinner first.

fourplay

Juniors
It's more funny and disgusting than anything. It's not like he hit a woman or assaulted anyone.

He just let a dog lick his nuts for a laugh. No one was harmed. It's victimless. I think society just has big problems when confronted with sexual taboo's.

typicalfan

Coach
Its more than about the act. Its about the prehistoric mentality behind it - get so pissed that you do things like this as if there a normal way of life. Maybe I'm just naive but normal people don't do this when they're pissed do they?
Not just that either but it is the mentality of a senior player. The type of player that young stars like Vidot, Dugan and Croker no doubt look up to or at least did. An Australian/NSW rep as well.

StormisBrewing

Juniors
Ok my emotions have died down..it's a f*cking dog licking his dick. It's 100000x worse than the Storm rort. The Storm rort is illegal in the competition, sure - but cheating in sport is common as homosapien sex.

This, is illegal (OK not in ACT,whatever) and f*cking disgusting. I know he's not probably doing this on the regular, but who cares. And don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for Joel. His life is f*cked. He'll be banned, he'll have to leave the country, he'll wear this until he dies. He must be in emotional turmoil. I hope someone is keeping an eye on him, seriously.

Just when you thought the NRL couldn't find a new way to have itself disgraced..here we go. You couldn't make this up.
It's a disgusting act, but I just can't see how people perceive it as being THAT bad. It's not illegal, and there was no victim (the dog probably doesn't know the difference between that and a bone...), whats so bad about it?

Obviously he'll have serious emotional problems, but the act itself isn't anything more than disgusting. I'd like him to get sacked because he's been useless on the field in all of 2010, and he probably will, however I honestly don't see what's so bad about it.

shiznit

Coach
they welcomed back this bloke...

johnhopoate_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It's more funny and disgusting than anything. It's not like he hit a woman or assaulted anyone.

He just let a dog lick his nuts for a laugh. No one was harmed. It's victimless. I think society just has big problems when confronted with sexual taboo's.
That's the point. He should have known this and acted accordingly. He as an adult has decided to play rugby league in a competition with a high profile. He should have realised the consequences of his actions. And he should have known that in this day and age stuff gets leaked to the media.

Plus he let a dog lick his gear FFS.

Razor

Coach
It's a disgusting act, but I just can't see how people perceive it as being THAT bad. It's not illegal, and there was no victim (the dog probably doesn't know the difference between that and a bone...), whats so bad about it?

It is illegal actually

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Obviously he'll have serious emotional problems, but the act itself isn't anything more than disgusting. I'd like him to get sacked because he's been useless on the field in all of 2010, and he probably will, however I honestly don't see what's so bad about it.
I hope your neighbours are locking up their animals.

Well put, good to see some common sense. This looks terrible for the club, so I hope they make a strong stand a sack him immediately.

I really f**king feel for him atm though, he must want to kill himself

Dave Q

Coach

The dog is lucky that Joel didnt give it a bone.

Latest posts