What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, if he wasn't forced to leave, surely he'd quit anyway. Melbourne players couldn't handle Canberra fans throwing coins at them. The amount of abuse and sledging he is due to cop is ten times worse.

He's going to have to give it all up, move to the other side of the world, and try life again.

Slackboy72

Coach
is anyone else finding this whole thing completely surreal?? like the fact we are seriously discussing if a footy players dick was completely in the mouth of a dog....i mean my god. i can't believe this is happening.

he has ruined his life. one moment and that's what he's gonna be tarred with forever. the whole thing is just horribly sad and awful.

Was his dick in the dog's mouth? I briefly saw the picture before closing the tweetpic page and then falling off my chair in a dazed stupor.
Clearly his dick was out but could you tell for certain that it was in?
I can't recall myself.

Batman Returns

Juniors
G/f works at the rspca. Will have to check if there have been many, if any, cases of this before to them. See if Monaghan could start a trend or was just one of many random purveyors caught.

So random purveyors are being caught in Australia???? How many???? How many have to be caught before random gives way to an admission that this is prevalent???? If there is genuine concern in Australia that this "could start a trend" then I'd say you really have a problem on your hands there.
I'd get your girlfriend out of the RSPCA if I were you....she must be witnessing some sights she shouldn't have too; some of these Joel Monaghan types may take jobs there just to get access to the dogs. It'd be a paradise for them I guess.

m0nty

Juniors
Geez Batman Returns, this thread is not a competition to see who can be the unfunniest dickhead. Though if it was, you'd be winning hands down.

Batman Returns

Juniors
Was his dick in the dog's mouth? I briefly saw the picture before closing the tweetpic page and then falling off my chair in a dazed stupor.
Clearly his dick was out but could you tell for certain that it was in?
I can't recall myself.

Monaghan had a huge smile on his face...why does no-one comment on his smile????......he looked to be expressing sexual ecstacy in the picture. No doubt he was having all his fantasies come true, and to have his team-mates watching him in full cry added a new dimension to the whole deal for him. And all his team mates were taking photo's like no tomorrow, eager to get pictures that they could beat off to latter no doubt.
This whole Aussie sex scandal has overt homo-erotic overtones running through it. Nothing is taboo to these sick Australian league players.

Batman Returns

Juniors
Geez Batman Returns, this thread is not a competition to see who can be the unfunniest dickhead. Though if it was, you'd be winning hands down.

You bloody dog-shaggers stuggle to see the funny side of this, don't you?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cletus

First Grade
is anyone else finding this whole thing completely surreal?? like the fact we are seriously discussing if a footy players dick was completely in the mouth of a dog....i mean my god. i can't believe this is happening.

he has ruined his life. one moment and that's what he's gonna be tarred with forever. the whole thing is just horribly sad and awful.

Completely surreal. I cannot believe anyone would do that for a laugh. He'll have a hard time getting a contract in Estonia after this.

Slackboy72

Coach
You bloody dog-shaggers stuggle to see the funny side of this, don't you?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is a funny side I just suspect you don't quite understand the finer elements of humour.

Noun

humour (plural humours)

1. (obsolete) Moist vapour, moisture.
  2. (archaic or historical) Any of the fluids in an animal body, especially the four "cardinal humours" of blood, yellow bile, black bile and phlegm that were believed to control the health and mood of the human body.  [quotations &#9660, post: "]
    • 1621, Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy, Book I, New York 2001, p. 147: A humour is a liquid or fluent part of the body, comprehended in it, for the preservation of it; and is either innate or born with us, or adventitious and acquisite.
    • M. Le Page Du Pratz, History of Louisisana (PG), p. 40: For some days a fistula lacrymalis had come into my left eye, which discharged an humour, when pressed, that portended danger.
  3. Either of the two regions of liquid within the eyeball, the aqueous humour and vitreous humour.
  4. One's state of mind or disposition; one's mood. He was in a particularly vile humour that afternoon.
  5. The quality in events, speech or writing which is seen as funny, or creates amusement, such as a joke, satire, parody, etc.

smiling-dog-2.jpg

Springs

First Grade

No, I find it completely stupid and ridiculous that people are even discussing an event like this. I can't get my head around why this is so big a scandal. It's like, seriously don't care. Didn't know human beings could be this stupid.

Ray Mosters

Juniors
is anyone else finding this whole thing completely surreal?? like the fact we are seriously discussing if a footy players dick was completely in the mouth of a dog....i mean my god.
God damn, this post made my laugh my ass off at the ludicrousness of it all, Kiki

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Haven't seen the pic. Don't want to. But his mates who took the picture must feel mighty proud of themselves if they have the brains to realise the ramifications of the pic. ie Monaghan wont be playing NRL next year. How did the guy who displayed the pic get hold of it ? (sorry if this had been explained earlier, I haven't had time to read all 49 pages on the subject).

BunniesMan

Immortal
No, I find it completely stupid and ridiculous that people are even discussing an event like this. I can't get my head around why this is so big a scandal. It's like, seriously don't care. Didn't know human beings could be this stupid.

I find it completely stupid and ridiculous that you don't think this is a big deal. If you don't see something seriously wrong with bestiality, then there's something wrong with you.

Haven't seen the pic. Don't want to. But his mates who took the picture must feel mighty proud of themselves if they have the brains to realise the ramifications of the pic. ie Monaghan wont be playing NRL next year. How did the guy who displayed the pic get hold of it ? (sorry if this had been explained earlier, I haven't had time to read all 49 pages on the subject).

Phil Rothfield says it's a high profile teammate of his. If Monaghan is bitter about this and exposes the photographer, we could see another person going down with him.

Slammin

Juniors

In all honesty I don't blame his mates that took the photo. If me and my mates were all out drinking and one of them decided to grab a dog and orally rape it then I would grab out my camera and take snap shots instantly. I would not be thinking "he should not do this" I would be thinking "this is going to ruin his life.......LMFAO".

Lambretta

First Grade
Have you seen the photo? He's getting a blowjob from a dog.

Nothing in that photo is simulated mate. He's getting a real bj from a dog, "a woof woof dog, not just an ugly woman" (as some girl on twitter said).

Apologies mate, I hadn't seen the photo
I was under the impression by what his manager had said that it was one of those "if we take the photo from this angle, it will look like we're doing this" type of things.

In light of what you've said I am completely disgusted and agree with you 100%

Sex of any description with animals is not on.

Latest posts