What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ridders

Coach
I'd say the reason the photo was taken was intentionally part of the prank, that is several of the players were sitting around thinking "You know what would make a funny photo to send such and such as a joke, his dog licking someone's dick"

BINGO....Thats all it is... and its getting blown way out proportion just because its an NRL player and the age of technology.

I see your point. This development could change the whole complection of this story.

Batman Returns

Juniors
I know its "not right" believe me. But imagine all the sh*t that goes on in general that doesnt come to light.

Yeah, and because he's a high profile league player his dog shagging gets high-lighted. If it was just an everyday Australian joe public, nothing would be said. Pretty hypocritical.

mrpwnd

Bench
BINGO....Thats all it is... and its getting blown way out proportion just because its an NRL player and the age of technology.
You're right, completely blown out of proportion.
But not unwarranted, any unknown chump could do something like this and put it on some kind of social network and you can bet your ass it'd be on the news the next day.

Batman Returns

Juniors
I see your point. This development could change the whole complection of this story.

What 'development'? You mean the desperate spin that 2 Australian posters put on this sordid business, and you hope everyone else buys it?
Just like the desperate claim that this was simulation....please, what a joke.

A former Australian Kangaroo gets his rocks off in a dogs mouth while his whole team looks on photographing the events for their future enjoyment, as a team, and we have people on here trying to make light of it.

Well the rest of the world ain't buying it.

mrpwnd

Bench
What 'development'? You mean the desperate spin that 2 Australian posters put on this sordid business, and you hope everyone else buys it?
Just like the desperate claim that this was simulation....please, what a joke.

A former Australian Kangaroo gets his rocks off in a dogs mouth while his whole team looks on photographing the events for their future enjoyment, as a team, and we have people on here trying to make light of it.

Well the rest of the world ain't buying it.
I'm sure the dog consented.

grouch

First Grade
Batman Returns... a dog with peanut butter on it's paws would be more likely to produce an amusing post than you are

ozbash

Referee
Batman Returns... a dog with peanut butter on it's paws would be more likely to produce an amusing post than you are

I think Batmans on the money here, and you bastards can give it but cant take it :lol:

Batman Returns

Juniors
The Raiders should get a new nickname...the Dogs. Ooops, already taken. Say, why did the Bulldogs give themselves that name?

*Yawn*

Isn't there someone with better jokes than this oxygen thief?

I'll try... I can hardly be LESS funny. Here's one I heard today.

Joel Monaghan has been sacked by the Canberra Raiders in light of the recent scandal, but, in a surprise move, has been offered the captaincy of the Canterbury Bulldogs. Tomorrow's Daily Telegraph will read:

"MONAGHAN ACCEPTS HEAD JOB FROM DOGS"

:D

So I suppose the term "dog act" for our grubby players in the match threads for next season is now redundant ??.

Monaghan is one "sick puppy".

A question - was the dog a cockaspaniel ??.

Batman Returns

Juniors
*Yawn*

Isn't there someone with better jokes than this oxygen thief?

Geez, I try to address the issue of bestiality in Australian sport and someone thinks I'm making jokes. Dog molestation is not a laughing matter. I'm taking this issue seriously.