What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batman Returns

Juniors
Monaghan boasted that he had a European girlfriend.

She was a German........................................shepherd.

simostorm

Bench
The RSPCA’s Michael Linke has made this comment:

"Whilst it appears no laws have been broken, as CEO of RSPCA ACT I am disgusted at the image. Every day RSPCA works to improve the bond we have with our pets. The act degrades and shows complete disrespect for animals. This type of image violates the trust we receive from our pets and it is an act that should be made illegal in the ACT immediately."

Batman Returns

Juniors
Michael Link must be joking. Hell will freeze over before the ACT repeals it's pro-bestiality laws. Why wreck your economy by stopping the influx of Aussie sex tourists?

nqcowboy87

Bench
having seen the pic alibi a censored one, i can honestly say how stupid do you have to be to do something like that, i mean ts not even funny

New sponsor for the Raiders.

greenies.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Let's get this straight, batman returns, you are a Kiwi who is hurt by sheep shagger jokes, right?

So your revenge is to make bestiality jokes against Aussies. It is your hope that you can attract the same sense of outrage that you feel everytime someone makes a sheep joke.

How's that working out?