What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
I know. I just said it was interesting that nobody else has picked up on the story whatsoever.

The only article that named the player in question was on the SEN website and that article has since been taken down by SEN.

For the record, I have seen it and I'm not 100% convinced that it is who people are saying it is.

If it is though, and that's a big IF, then he cannot be allowed to play again in the NRL.
yeah, fair enough mate. i agree with you on all counts... i'm not fully convinced it's him either, but it could be.

it is strange that only News Ltd has picked the story up so far... then again it's not uncommon to see fairfax come in a distant second on rugby league scoops, either.

I know. I just said it was interesting that nobody else has picked up on the story whatsoever.

The only article that named the player in question was on the SEN website and that article has since been taken down by SEN.

For the record, I have seen it and I'm not 100% convinced that it is who people are saying it is.

If it is though, and that's a big IF, then he cannot be allowed to play again in the NRL.

I doubt playing in the NRL again will be his biggest concern. More like ever being able to show his face in public again.

Noa

First Grade
Does the dog have a history of mental illness and a fraudster father? If so just take the Brett Stewart defence! :)

I thought it would take some doing to beat the sh##ing in the corridor story but this one is in the running if true!
I know she come from a broken home - father left before she was born and the mother, who was a real bitch, sold her body for sex while having about 46 mouths to feed.

applesauce

Bench
Can anyone say who the Melbourne radio station is that broke this story? I'm interested as to what their website says now.

_Johnsy

Referee
has it been entirely ruled out that it was in fact raiders_idiot wearing fur?

And we have a winner.

Did anyone else hear what waiders said.........

loldogs-funny-dog-pictures-juz-one-more-inch.jpg

perverse

Referee
lol, not only have fairfax picked up the story, they've named him too.

see, didn't have to wait too long, skeepe. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: i know i should laugh but sometimes its all you can do.
If it turns out to be true, he must be sacked, he must be de-registered and never allowed back into this code.
If its not him, he can retire a very rich man once he finishes with all the defamation cases he'll launch

Ray Mosters

Juniors
His Manager said that its him, thats confirmation that not only is it him, but that its not photo-shopped.

So, the only thing left unknown now is the circumstances, and how exactly something this f**king insane can end up happening

skeepe

Immortal
So in Banaghan's mind, the biggest problem is not that someone did what was depicted in the photo, but that someone passed it around.

What an idiot. If there is no initial act, there is nothing to pass on.

skeepe

Immortal
Please continue stagger, I love being told what I should say and think.

Dickhead.