What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
dogs and cats don't go well together.

Besides I think he's right at home at the Canberra dogRapers

Juniors
I think it is hilarious, brings a whole new meaning to "mans best friend". his mate or mates who sent the photo out in the first place need a good flogging. what happens on tour stays on tour so they say.

Talanexor

Juniors
I think it is hilarious, brings a whole new meaning to "mans best friend". his mate or mates who sent the photo out in the first place need a good flogging. what happens on tour stays on tour so they say.

Yeah OR he could have just not done it in the first place. I dunno about you guys, but I've never had the urge to flop it out, slop some peanut butter on it and have my dog lick it off...

This is the kind of publicity we don't need. The only positive is that a lot of foreign press is reporting it as "a Rugby player"

boonboon

Juniors
Look what he did was horrible but if he gets sacked he deserves a second chance and I for 1 think we should give it to him if it happens and agree that the blokes who took the photo and distributed it are low mongrels - what kind of mate sends that out to others low scum and they would be the kind of people I wouldnt want at my club