What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Thompson Doesn't Fear David Taylor

SaraSassypants

Juniors
“I’ll get in front of him and tackle him round the legs I guess.”

Awesome. So that gives Dave plenty of time for a quick offload to Sutts or GI cause no-ones locking the ball up top.

boo_boo

Juniors
A big win today against the Raiders will see us improve our for & against which will be very important but we also need to keep winning.
However i cant see any positive outcome for this pathetic "tit for tat" exchanges & it all leads to some pathetic dribble from supporters from either side.
Lets hope it's a good game of footy & Souths continue on the winning ways as were not over the line just yet.

Koopa111

Juniors
Hahahaha No brains aswell as the biggest girl to ever run out in the NRL. glad you Rabbitohs supporters have to put up with him in your side.....

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
A big win today against the Raiders will see us improve our for & against which will be very important but we also need to keep winning.
However i cant see any positive outcome for this pathetic "tit for tat" exchanges & it all leads to some pathetic dribble from supporters from either side.
Lets hope it's a good game of footy & Souths continue on the winning ways as were not over the line just yet.
I thank the big white rabbit in the sky that rational souths supporters such as you, Ziggy and S.S.T.I.D exist.

Good luck to the rabbitohs today..........you're gunna need it. ;-)

skeepe

Immortal
Love how Souths fans are talking up that this game the focus should be on improving their for and against, as if a win is a foregone conclusion and the only thing in question is by how much.

I hope your team is just as arogant. They'll be in for a big surprise.

boo_boo

Juniors
skeepe just going on recent form i think Souths have got every reason to feel confident going into todays game.
The Raiders have been a major disappointment this year & whilst you might say the same about Souths we are playing some good footy at the right end of the year.
No arrogance about that just trying to remain positive with what i see in front of me & just happy to see my Bunnies start to play the football that they know they are capable of.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
All of a sudden Faylor is 7 ft tall, green and answers by the name incredible hulk. Have you guys seen Thompson play are you all too busy trying to count up to 20?

Well I wouldn't say all of a sudden but since origin DT has been f**king awesome. I hope he continues that form today.

Your right I haven't seen Thompson play. Your team doesn't get much fta air time.

Yh we're pretty proud about our 20 premierships, I guess it's something you can only appreciate when ur a fan and envy when ur not.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Well I wouldn't say all of a sudden but since origin DT has been f**king awesome. I hope he continues that form today.

Your right I haven't seen Thompson play. Your team doesn't get much fta air time.

Yh we're pretty proud about our 20 premierships, I guess it's something you can only appreciate when ur a fan and envy when ur not.
As a Canberra fan I don't envy Souths 20 premierships purely and simply because overtaking it in the 30 years we've been in the competition is impossible.

Thompson, despite the opinion of some of the pelicans here, is not a walking turnstile. A few around here seem to think that all you have to do is give the ball to GI or Taylor and they'll run through teams like cholera. This is the NRL, not under 5s.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Do you idiots have no concept of not embarrassing yourselves? Actually, considering which team you support, you probably don't...

Jason Maher

Immortal
I wasn't defending my club, just pointing out the stupid arrogant overconfidence your supporters have developed after a whopping 2 wins in a row.

skeepe

Immortal

2 games per year, by far the least of any team in the NRL and the bare minimum that 9 have to show a team.

To paint a picture, in 5 years the Raiders have been on Channel 9 12 times, the Broncos 88.

2 games per year, by far the least of any team in the NRL and the bare minimum that 9 have to show a team.

To paint a picture, in 5 years the Raiders have been on Channel 9 12 times, the Broncos 88.

I could live with not getting the Friday nite games,we rarely perform.

Latest posts