What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Thompson Doesn't Fear David Taylor

Satsok

Juniors
I don't understand why you peanuts are going on like "oh yeah canberra are shit" "yeah we will smash them by 400+"

I'm pretty sure you guys know that they are somewhat of a bogey team for us, yeah we won the last game we played, but thats irrelevant, they are a tough team, even tougher down there.

Im hopeful we will win, but not to the point of rubbishing canberra and talking about for and against.. idiots, if we lose, you're giving these trolls more shit to stir about.

I don't understand why you peanuts are going on like "oh yeah canberra are shit" "yeah we will smash them by 400+"

I'm pretty sure you guys know that they are somewhat of a bogey team for us, yeah we won the last game we played, but thats irrelevant, they are a tough team, even tougher down there.

Im hopeful we will win, but not to the point of rubbishing canberra and talking about for and against.. idiots, if we lose, you're giving these trolls more shit to stir about.

Canberra always give us trouble.Im sure no one has said we will smash Canberra today.If we win,it will be a couple in it.

Koopa111

Juniors
Im sure after Canberra got a bit of a touch up last week they are not just gonna roll over this week they are going to be a hell of alot harder then these silly souths supporters think.

boo_boo

Juniors

Satsok, i fully agree with you that Canberra has the potential to cause us trouble however our points for & against needs to be respected because it could be an issue that will come back to bite us on the backside if we cant improve on it.

Koopa111

Juniors
Have to agree Thompson,Dugan were excellent and i also thought young half sam williams played very well to.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
That raiders supporter hasn't said anything since the game ended. Was the Sutton, Sandow and Merritt show today. Issac was awesome, and sooo to Inglis in the first half, go the bunnies, here we come, Nathan Merritt 8 tries in a week. 47-18

...and why oh why are we forced to wear that white jersey when we play the snot-blocks?

FFS - good enough for Canberra to play us in finals in 1987 and 1989...never impacted them making the GF in either of those years. When is someone going to say FO to the NRL and we play in the stripes EVERY bloody game.

Other than that...good on ya boys. Got some confidence playing teams out the 8, now for the challenge vs the Cowboys on Friday night.

Koopa111

Juniors
It was a good win although your real test will come against the Cowboys this weekend.... Parra and the raiders have been awful this year....

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
...and why oh why are we forced to wear that white jersey when we play the snot-blocks?

FFS - good enough for Canberra to play us in finals in 1987 and 1989...never impacted them making the GF in either of those years. When is someone going to say FO to the NRL and we play in the stripes EVERY bloody game.

Other than that...good on ya boys. Got some confidence playing teams out the 8, now for the challenge vs the Cowboys on Friday night.

What drug are you on? It's our home game you cretin and so we get to decide what jersey we wear. You get to decide when you play at historic homebush. And thanks for bringing 1987 and 1989 up, wonderful years for a great relevant to this day club. Steve Mavin. :lol::cool:

Latest posts