What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Thompson Doesn't Fear David Taylor

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ahhhh...I meant why can't players on the field tell the lime green Canberra jersey from the red and green striped Souths jersey???

Had nothing to do with Canberra choosing jerseys, or was at home, or what not.

Anyway...better luck next year mate.
Thank you sir. I think the two greens plus the grass can make it hard on the eyeball television wise. It would have been great to see 2 famous team jerseys on the field at the same time.

And to all Rabbitoh fans, good luck for the rest of the year. I'll fess, the last couple of days have been a shit stirring session.

As for the lol@50uff$ thing - the intelligent and those with a sense of absurdist humour amongst you will know what that's all about

Good luck again, if you make the eight please beat the storm.

Koopa111

Juniors
St George is nothing to be proud about, ill give you Brisbane. This week is really the big test for you. That game yesterday was nothing special surely you can see that the hopeless raiders gifted you plenty of tries and blew a few themselves.

St George is nothing to be proud about, ill give you Brisbane. This week is really the big test for you. That game yesterday was nothing special surely you can see that the hopeless raiders gifted you plenty of tries and blew a few themselves.

St George is nothing to be proud about,wtf,:shock: they had a star studded team,people expected them to put over 50 on us,we had only won one in the gong for nearly 20yrs.:roll:

You seem a little to proud to have beaten 2nd last parra and 3rd last Raiders on the ladder you would be doing well to shut your mouth until you beat a team with half a chance.

Para and Canberra were just confidence builders. Don't see many of the people I know as Souths supporters taking it any other way. But still...it's good to score some big points leading in to the last few weeks.

The litmus test is the Cowboys. We need to beat them. Knock them off...well...there's 2 more games to go.

I ain't getting excited yet but f**k I'm enjoying the ride.

Para and Canberra were just confidence builders. Don't see many of the people I know as Souths supporters taking it any other way. But still...it's good to score some big points leading in to the last few weeks.

The litmus test is the Cowboys. We need to beat them. Knock them off...well...there's 2 more games to go.

Nailed it in one MH.

Koopa111

Juniors

Sounds good hope you guys do well but not to well hahaha

Ike E Bear

Juniors
It's a shame that Souths didn't win one or two of the very winnable games through the year, because it's literally one-week-a-time for them and we're having to death-ride Newcastle.

As much as I'd like it to not happen, I think the Bunnies will just miss out this year. :(

If Souths had played 80 minute football in either of these games:

Roosters Round 1
Bulldogs Round 2
Saints Round 6
Bulldogs Round 7
Warriors Rd 11
Manly Rd 18

Or even turned up for:
Tigers Rd 5
Panthers Rd 12
Sharks Rd 17
Warriors Rd 20

...well...

Safe to say, it is exciting that they are going for it, chasing glory...but it should never ever come to this.

Sure...we had injuries but attitude, selection and confidence has ebbed and flowed this season.

Latest posts