What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey a Knight

Nuffy

Bench
The only time he looked up was when he was talking about Union, I would suggest he is a little apprehensive about the decision he has made and doesn't want to talk about it. On the footy show that could only mean one thing.

shane1970

Juniors
If Union is gonna parade him they might as well do it in Zeglerast Street, WHOCARES - Cause he AIN't going NOWHERE!!!!!!!!! -

gaterooze

Bench
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
he is going can sense it, look at positive he will put it up the POMS in next RWC
]

Mate, that's 3 1/2 years away. He's already injury prone now, you really think he's going to be at that calibre at age 33-34?

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
Why can't A johns have the same loyalty as is brother. When matt was getting kicked out by the knights, he offered to stay on half his current salary, rather then get the big bucks from somewhere else.

Now that's loyalty! Unlike you Andrew!

It's not about loyalty, hey I don't think anybody really wants to see him go to yawn-ion, I know I don't and I'm a Raiders supporter!! But the harsh reality is that we've definately seen the best of Johnsy already.

If he goes then the Knights will be able to keep more of the young up and coming stars. Hell, you guys have a great nursery of young players coming through, probably the envy of a lot of clubs in the NRL.

Why anybody would want to go to yawn-ion is beyond me!! Have you noticed that the only publicity they get is when they poach a league player or when a league convert does something.

Johnsy would probably prolong his career too, after all yawn-ion is a soft game, and I'm sure he'd kill them too but in the long run, and I know not many of you want to hear this, the Knights would benefit from him going to yawn-ion rather than come back after injury, play a few games and get injured again.

At least if he goes it'll free up a lot of cash so you guys could sign 3 or 4 quality players for the same amount. Just a thought.

Latest posts