What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Cartwright

God-King Dean

Immortal
I feel so bad for Titan fans.

Just as Searle has the genius idea to re-sign Cartwright for 5 years, their financial crisis hits. Can't afford to pay him out, so they stuck with this awful coach til the end of 2016.

What a clusterf**k.

some11

Referee
I want to know why David May was punted, probably because he was ready to give this dinosaur the sack regardless of their financial position.

Worth going into debt to get rid of this failure.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I want to know why David May was punted, probably because he was ready to give this dinosaur the sack regardless of their financial position.

Worth going into debt to get rid of this failure.

You KNOW it was 'Boys-Club' politics...

Its why the ARLC is right to push for independent directors

You lot don't know what you are talking about. John Cartwright is a protege of Ricky Stuart, from when Ricky coached the Roosters. What more do you need to know?

At least he is not a pathetic, talentless sad sack like Malcolm Elliot, who for years destroyed the chances of the multi-talented New Zealand Warriors.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I f**king love the Titans. I love going to games there and I go for them against most teams but FMD is it hard to support them with super dope as their leader.

The biggest mistake the Titans have made is keeping their foundation coach for so long (they tried to copy Bennett's Broncos, but thats a one in a million situation)...

As long as Cartwright is there, the Titans will be in their foundation/building years, "as long as we're competitive, it good enough". Carty's job will always be safe because he is the nostalgic choice.

They need to get into the cycle where success is expected and the coach only has so many chances. For all the faults of GWS, moving that old bloke (Seedy, is it?? that doesnt sound right) on after only 2 years meant now something is expected of each new coach, and the fans feel like they can expect success...

Latest posts