What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Green

Breathingfire

Juniors
has stepped up this year and i've been impressed with his form. He was almost lost to the dragons at one stage wasn't he.

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
The strong mail is he'll be following Wayne & Darius which is disappointing as he has been very good for us & i think will only get better,he seems more mobile these days compared to when he first joined us.

dragondad

First Grade
Unless it's short for Jonathan. How about Johnathan Thurston and Micheal Luck? Their parents couldn't spell.

The Major

Bench
Huge potential. Getting his first grade break under Wayne will have save him years of growing into hia skin under any other coach as well as playing along side a forward pack with such credentials as Nev, Creagh, Smith, Weyman. Will only benefit him as an up and comer being able to pick the brains of such quality players.
"Big John Studd" banner? Remember that guy from the yesteryear of he wrestling?

saint frank

Juniors
Big Jons off to Newcastle next year his manger has had discussions with tinklers management team. Wayne love big Jon

Godz Illa

Coach
He was brought to the club by Nathan Brown, so kudos to Browny for seeing something in him, while Wayne has brought the best out of him. He's been on Jon Green money all these years and I don't begrudge him following Wayne to a bigger pay cheque at Newcastle. Been a great worker for us and will never forget his two big plays in two huge games:

1. Match-sealing try against Melbourne at Kogarah in 09.
2. That amazing try-saving catch of a Robbie Farah grubber in the prelim final last year

Nugby

Juniors
2. That amazing try-saving catch of a Robbie Farah grubber in the prelim final last year

He'll always be one of my heroes for that. Can't begin to stress how important that catch was to us winning the Premiership!

Bring back choc

Juniors
Guys we have to lose some players.... lets not get too attached ey. If push comes to shove (Bosden or green for example) we all know which way the club should go.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I thought he signed an extension last season fro 2 years?

I also thought Benny was not going to poach any of our players to Newcastle?

Green has been excellent and rarely makes many mistakes. He will definately be a loss.

Wasn't he a Dragons junior? If not which club did he come from?

Fatdog

Juniors
Beenleigh lions > South Perth Dragons > cronulla sharks > canterbury bulldogs > st George dragons > ?????