What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Howard

iggy plop

First Grade
Big Bunny said:
The bastard didn't even know who Ricky Walford was when he met him. Some RL / Saints fan.

I know. He also bumped in to the great Rex Terp and no idea who he was.

Bloody Howard.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Heritage XIII said:
Did anyone notice in the Latham TV ad, the kid (may be lathams' son) was wearing a Collingwood jersey?

I haven't seen the ad, but I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow. Latham dsoesn't really (as far as I can tell) try to portray himself as any sort of staunch team supporter from what I can tell, whilst Howard and Beazley did, yet know relatively nothing about Saints and the Knights respectively.

Latham goes for St.George, he loved them as a kid. He attends Dragons games at WIN Stadium (says it's much easier and quicker to get to from Campbelltown).

Apparently he likes Collingwood in the AFL because he used to see a game a week on tv (obviously before the swans were around) and just made them his AFL team (also, a political way of covering both cities, howard goes for some AFL team but I don't remember which).

mightybears

Bench
when in wa he'll find a dockers scarf
when in sa he be seen at port training

all pollies do it
all labor pollies support collingwood if they are from sydney

howard is an old time st george tragic, from earlwood or bexley north originally isn't he?, in high school at[canterbury boys] during saints early 'golden age'

Misanthrope

Staff member
Latham all the way. He actually likes an NRL team, as opposed to Little Johnny, who took a safe option and went with the team that every old man likes.

Latest posts