What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Skandalis

Farquhar

Juniors
Is it just me or is Skandalis one of the most under rated forwards in the game?
He is solid week in and week out, but doesn't seem to get a lot of recognition (I know he played for City)

innsaneink

Referee
Youre right, he dont get the recognition he deserves...only every now & then.

He suffers from playing in a pack that dont dominate, as well as playing in a team that most people would rather see the back of.

Skandos a legend to Wests & Wests Tigers fans....his fans.

He dont need anything else from anyone else.

simon says

First Grade
You may have noticed that JS is starting to get offloads away as well now.If there was one area in his game that I thought was lacking it was his passing game,but this year he has got some beauties away.

Have to love the big feller.

MRLA

Juniors
What's the chances of Skando playing an international by the end of this year? ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skando should have a blue jumper in his home when he retires, but I don't think he'll get that, not because of who he is, but because of the moronic selectors.

Eddie.

Bench
Yes and No.

The top props in the game run for 150 M a game consistently. Look at Steve Price, Civionacevia, Webcke's, Omealy's they will have about 20 hit up for 180 M a game, just about every week. Skando has done this twice this season, his performances last week and against the Dragons were outstanding but i think hes capable of producing those number more often.

Latest posts