What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

johns "im so hungry"

Mr Saab

Referee
Lego_Man said:
Johns sh*ts on Langer from on high.

He's the best halfback of the last 10 years, at least.

really? Langer was that bad was he?
Only named one of the 5 greatest grand final captains of all time. LEague is about being a leader as well as great play.
One area than johns falls over in is leadership.

RABK

Referee
One area than johns falls over in is leadership.

I don't agree. He has shown great leadership qualities for NSW and he is the most vocal captain out there. He also let's his actions do the talking.

I havent really seen you talk footy SAAB, your to busy trying to have a go at people and generally making a fool of yourself.

Really you talk like your this big wise old man yet your making silly little childish comments.

And generally dont back a thing you say up.

Foolish man.

knights97

Juniors
You guys really need to agree to disagree here. Johns has been refered to as ARGUABLY the greatest player ever. Nobody will EVER be referred to as the greatest player ever in any sport (with the exception of the Don). The eras are too different.
You cannot judge him by his performances of late though. Lets see Locky out for close to 2 years then come back to an injury hit side and see how he does!!

Lego_Man

First Grade
Fair enough, that was an overreaction, Langer was an awesome player too.

But as i said above, i think that some of you are masking your hatred of John's personality and attitude, by saying he's crap/overrated as a player etc.

He may be a c*ck off the field, but you have to respect what he's accomplished.

Mr Saab

Referee
i might not have an IQ of 180, but havnt we been talking about football related topics? Explain to me what we have discussed the past few pages.
I dont back up what i have said? prove it?

Mr Saab

Referee
knights97 said:
Lets see Locky out for close to 2 years then come back to an injury hit side and see how he does!!

well Ricky Staurt badly broke his ankle 1993 at the end of the yr then came back to lead his team to the GF and surpass Langer as the Aust halfback on the roo tour of 1994.
Theres an example of a player coming back....and back HARD

RABK

Referee
Comparing a broken ankle to a ruptured cruciate ligament is stupid. Canberra had 10 internationals in that team.

knights97

Juniors
True, But Johns has only played 5 games so far. And did the Raiders have almost an entire 1st grade side out injured?? I do believe that Joey was finding some form before this happened.

Charlie Saab said:
i might not have an IQ of 180, but havnt we been talking about football related topics? Explain to me what we have discussed the past few pages.

I've got better things to do jabroni then go searching through pages of your crap.

Mr Saab

Referee
thuganomics said:
The Raiders 1994 side could of won the comp without Stuart...thats how good that team was....

i dont think so. As good a team as it was, they needed their gun halfback.

Knights82...your pathetic. I am not wasting my time talking to you.

thuganomics

Coach
Charlie Saab said:

This topic was just about Johns not being able to eat Solids...

It has turned into a Johns bashing topic.

If you wanted to have your say on Johns make a thread or find one of the many others that resembles this one.

Kiwi

First Grade
Knights82, go away, you have nothing, Saab has been talking footy, your the one who has come in here with nothing but crap. Talk footy like the rest of us in this topic ( including Saab ).

Foolish boy

Kiwi

First Grade
what for thug, I think this was actually very civil till that knights 82 schmuck tried tried to make it otherwise.

Mr Saab

Referee
thuganomics said:
We may be off to the fight club?

no need for that. It got a bit heated, but it was 99% football talk.
Some knights fans get a little tooooooo precious....they also dont know how to debate.