What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns, partner 'being stalked'

~bedsy~

First Grade
I don't get what the whole stalking thing is about... I never have a never will.... how you get so obsessed with one person.
But then to send death treats to the girlfreind. The whole thing is just disgraceful. It's a pretty thin line to say you were set up when all things point to it being you anyway.

princess plj

Juniors
i read the article this morning.....i mean as much as like a player or whatever i would not spend my time stalking them- its quite creepy.....thats quite an obession they had there...i mean joey is nice but i dont think i would be ringinig up his g/f or him for that matter....

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah creepy was the word I was looking.... It would really freak me out, I don't know that I would be able to go outside if I was them.

Alex28

Coach
if you are an idiot, you deserve to be called out for the idiot you are.

they are both clearly idiots. pride of the central west clearly...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
I don't get what the whole stalking thing is about... I never have a never will.... how you get so obsessed with one person.

me either! its just plain strange.
my sister was saying how she doesnt get why anyone would say that kind of stuff especially the 'stay away from my boyfriend' comment cos saying that kinda stuff is really gonna make joey think hey wait a minute this girl im dating isnt right for me but this really 'stable' person who is obssessed with me looks like a good person to date :roll:

its pretty pathetic and i hope they leave joey and his girlfriend alone cos they dont derserve this kind of crap.

*melliez*

Juniors
There are so many things that I could say about this matter, but I won't.

No, it is not me in the picture, but I do know who it is.... which is very disturbing!

les norton

First Grade
well if joey doesnt want em' give em' my number!!! I think there stunners. :D

This post would work a lot better if i was a bloke....or at the least a lesbian. Oh well. #-o

les norton

First Grade
I've been studying for the last 2 days straight.....im in a weird mood. Please dont hold it against me, ill shut up now :-#

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
yes studying will do strange things 2 you!!!
i think the whole thing is creepy its bad enough those scary people of union were after him now this

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm always a bit strange after being cooped up inside studying - it makes me crazy. Which is why I chose not to study anymore!!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
well if joey doesnt want em' give em' my number!!! I think there stunners.

This post would work a lot better if i was a bloke....or at the least a lesbian. Oh well. #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i think you should stop studying les! ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
I'm always a bit strange after being cooped up inside studying - it makes me crazy. Which is why I chose not to study anymore!!!
I think everyone feels like that :lol:

les norton

First Grade
:oops: 8-[ All this concern....lovely, I'm feeling better now. I think i'll have a day off tomorrow!! :D

Latest posts