What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns: Worst ever sport in the history of rugby league?/ Biggest sook

Hutty1986

Immortal
Red and Blue Knight said:
There was no mass exodus, it was both teams fans. There was stil la good 15,000 there at fulltime and a good 10,000 cheered the Knights off the field.

Exodus - that's the dragons army holding their skirts up while hiding their "spooncastle" banner in round 5 - leaving at HALF TIME! Pathetic. Yo ualways watch your team till the end - always.

Good point mate

I remember sitting on the hill at WIN before the Cronulla semi last year when i was p*ssing down rain and just thinking " This what footy is all about" and grinning like an idiot. I guess i'd also downed about 10 drinks by that point though ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
But suprise, a Johns bashing thread. You are the same wnakers that cheer him on in Origin and chase him around behind the sheds for his signature but rip into with pathetic insults and whinges whenever you can. f**king pathetic.

10 bucks says you dont classify me as one of these

johns is and always has been a poor loser, he's a wanker through and through :)

Dragons2005

Juniors
his a sook. and no one cheers johns on at SOO time you dickhead! we cheers the Blues on.. you Newcastle fan have forgotten Rugby League is a team effort not the joey johns show.....

if he was any kind of a bloke he would have shook hand with the dragons like Buderus did and like the dragons did when the knights hammers us a few weeks back at WIN but to throw your mouth guard around and race off the field made him look like a dickhead simple as that...

OVP

Coach
Yeh went and found it after Joey schooled Fittler twice as hard in 01. 40-6 while concussed. :lol: :arrow: Fittler vs Johns thread.

He's a very, very passionate person.

But suprise, a Johns bashing thread. You are the same wnakers that cheer him on in Origin and chase him around behind the sheds for his signature but rip into with pathetic insults and whinges whenever you can. f**king pathetic.

Relax dude ... my post was just a light-hearted jab at perhaps the world's greatest ever halfback

Lighten up ffs ... maybe you need to listen to The Celebration of The Lizard by the Doors. You might learn something :)

C.P

Juniors
As much as Joey is the best player in the world he is also one of its biggest sooks. Its got nothing to do with looking for an excuse to bag him the evidence has been there for years. Dont forget the Cronulla 'brain explosion' as well a few years back.
You could see it watching the game in the last 10-15mins as well, he was frustrated as hell and was looking to take it out on someone, running round like a headless chook jumping into tackles trying to put a big cheap shot on someone, giving blokes facials. All unnecessary rubbish

phonetic

Juniors
Joey is a tart.

If he had an ounce of class he would hang around and be a sport. I don't care how he takes his losses, it's his responsibility. He's a sensational player, but last night he played like a reserve grader, and should have been big enough to face it.. I wish the channel 9 guys got stuck further into him, rather than give excuses as to why he played like a nuffy.

[furrycat]

Coach
Why should he have to hang around?
It is not his responsibility.

What if Mullen walked off? No one would care. But its johns! Need to have a dig at him don't we?

Who farkin cares. He doesn't have to talk if he wants.

Mr Saab

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Why should he have to hang around?
It is not his responsibility.

What if Mullen walked off? No one would care. But its johns! Need to have a dig at him don't we?

Who farkin cares. He doesn't have to talk if he wants.

But it is fine when he is winning and laughing it up and talking to his brother on the sidelines about not shaving until he performs bad in bed.
One loss and runs off like a little baby.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
furry, it's called hypocrisy. Johns is a hypocrite.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah he ran. When Matty interviewed Hag's he'd already left the stadium completely.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh went and found it after Joey schooled Fittler twice as hard in 01. 40-6 while concussed. :lol: :arrow: Fittler vs Johns thread.

:lol:

And why shouldnt people cheer him and laud him when he performs well?

We arent all blind, like some here - and if he deserves congratulations- then he should get them, but if he deserves criticism as he does for his actions last night- then he should be criticised as well- hes not bigger than the game despite what you may think.

He took his ball and ran home last night, say what you like...we ALL saw it.
Its a fine line between champ & chump it seems.

Kiwi

First Grade

And if it was Lockyer or a player you can't stand, you'd be all over this faster than a fat kid on a cupcake.

So I guess Bennett was right in dodging the media at the airport in your eyes? Or is it only ok for your golden boy?

You bash Lockyer every chance you get, yet get all high and mighty when Johns cops some deserved crap.

edabomb

First Grade
greeneyed said:
He is happy to lap up the orgasmic reviews when he wins.... right through his career he has thrown tantrums on and off field when the going gets tough. Shows what sort of person he is.

One that hates losing?? We could do with some of that at Canberra IMO.

ucantseeme

Juniors
They had an interview with Joey on the Deadset Legends this morning on MMM fm and Joey did seem a bit agro, especially when asked about the video ref, its like he was going to really rip in then suddenly regained his composure.

Joey is still a champ tho, if you wanna talk about bad sports in rugby league talk about Mudnine, talking trash about immortals & calling selectors racists

Dragons2005

Juniors
kleenex joey?

i was at the game when the knights hammered the dragons at WIN stadium. he was all cheers running around the field like a cocky bastard. i didnt see Barrett run off the field without going around and congratulating the knights players.
Sure he hung his head when it came time to walk off.
Knights players were saying johns did shake hands with the dragons players lol mate he was gone cos there was a quick camera shot of him leaving straight away..
loser :)

RABK

Referee
Kiwi said:
And if it was Lockyer or a player you can't stand, you'd be all over this faster than a fat kid on a cupcake.

So I guess Bennett was right in dodging the media at the airport in your eyes? Or is it only ok for your golden boy?

You bash Lockyer every chance you get, yet get all high and mighty when Johns cops some deserved crap.

Actually no i would not at all, i wouldn't pag a player for something so pathetic. For all you know something personal could have happened, you just don't know.

It was bad off him, i'll admit that but the thing is it's not the point - you's are nitpicking to bag him as much as possible.