What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson or Moylan..?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Jesus it's like valentines day in here.
the Fitz romance is strong.
how bout stop heaping shit tonnes of expectation on a guy who's largely proven nothing to anyone other than coming from a good system.
let's hope he does well.
but some of these loved up posts won't age well if he doesn't.
100% It's quite nauseating tbh

DJDL

Bench
So the sharks offer of 400K was “offensive” but I read today SJ is about to sign with the Dogs for 400K.

All the sharks fault though. Righto Shaun.

We only offered him one year though. How many are the Dogs offering?
But yeah, it seems a little strange to accept the same kind of coin to play with there and face a couple of very lean years. Beggers can't be choosers I suppose. Sad.

Quicksilver

Bench
We only offered him one year though. How many are the Dogs offering?
But yeah, it seems a little strange to accept the same kind of coin to play with there and face a couple of very lean years. Beggers can't be choosers I suppose. Sad.
They are starting to build a more formidable squad though.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Perfect place for him where he won’t have to actually produce anything. Cos bro is home and all that…. Go now and he can play with Chad like old times.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It’s a Phil Gould move to get some short term success that can be attributed to him being part of the club.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Weird. Especially since last time he was there the club all but said they couldn't win a comp with him.

Sounds like transition to retirement move.

100%

With his young kid moving back with family would have been high on the list, and he can start prepping for retirement too, even get a job with the club or local media or something.

Craigshark

First Grade
I'm not happy tbh

I wasn’t originally and I wanted us to re-sign him too, but thinking about it a little more, he’s been more then happy to collect his 3 million bucks off us over the past 3 seasons and not deliver us shit besides a stretch of about 10 good games. The last 2 games he’s shown we aren’t going to win any comps with him as our leader. He’s had a cry publicly and bagged our club publicly for getting rid of Morris and not being re-signed on the big money he wanted, when he is worth nowhere near it. He’s not team first, he’s Shaun Johnson first and that is most likely the reason he was told to go. Go and have a look at his comment on the warriors Instagram post about him signing, his heart is there. Let them be losers together.

Latest posts