What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson or Moylan..?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I look forward to his smiling face in the coaches box as he tends to a soft tissue injury, with Fifita at home on one leg.

Great times.

And SJ getting to Warriors into the finals.

Bob Scott

Juniors
So Anasta and Shane Flanagan had a crack at SJ , both saying it's time he stepped up and got dirty , i reckon if he goes MIA again today he will have strips ripped off him in the media , they obviously haven't missed the last couple of games .

bluefox68

Staff member
So Anasta and Shane Flanagan had a crack at SJ , both saying it's time he stepped up and got dirty , i reckon if he goes MIA again today he will have strips ripped off him in the media , they obviously haven't missed the last couple of games .
If SJ doesn’t aim up - I’d love to see Trindall at 7 and Tracey at 6 until Moyza comes back at 6…

PJ

First Grade
If he doesn't aim up today hook him and say why when asked in the presser.

He will be MIA and dogs will have another win.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Is SJ's wife and child gone back to NZ ? Just been reported over here that RTS has played his last game for the Warriors as he is coming back to NZ this week because if he doesn't come this week could be stuck in Aus indefininately with the travel bubble closed for 8 weeks at least and long wait time for MIQ rooms , so could possibly be stuck in Aus till Dec , so was thinking SJ could be looking at asking for the same if his hammy is bad enough and his family are in NZ , could see him doing major sulk at the prospect of being stuck there for that long .

Is SJ's wife and child gone back to NZ ? Just been reported over here that RTS has played his last game for the Warriors as he is coming back to NZ this week because if he doesn't come this week could be stuck in Aus indefininately with the travel bubble closed for 8 weeks at least and long wait time for MIQ rooms , so could possibly be stuck in Aus till Dec , so was thinking SJ could be looking at asking for the same if his hammy is bad enough and his family are in NZ , could see him doing major sulk at the prospect of being stuck there for that long .
Can't blame the players to be honest here, being stuck in a hotel room non stop sounds pretty ordinary.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I don't think the 2 weeks is the big issue , more that it could well be Dec/Jan before they can even get a spot in MIQ , there are people running businesses that will sit on the phone for hours and hours to get you an MIQ spot , charging upwards of 2k , and people are paying it , the quarantine spots are like gold dust over here . Can't se SJ wanting to wait that long to get back to the family so could ask to finish up early as well .

Latest posts