What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
I'm one of those $75 suckers and am quite happy to still be financially supporting my club during tough times.

Suity

Yeah, I'm with you, I really couldn't give a shit what deal someone else got. I am a ST holder and have 2 seats and the junior sparky thing but still don't really care if I paid more than someone else.

Jodeci

Bench
Won't be long before someone like MBF has on their policy which NRL Club do u support and start declining health insurance for us Eels supporters

strider

Post Whore
Won't be long before someone like MBF has on their policy which NRL Club do u support and start declining health insurance for us Eels supporters

:lol: :lol:

they'd probably manage to justify gouging a few more bucks from us suckers to the pricing commission

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

It would go up even more if they found out that someone also ate food from Parra Stadium.

IFR33K

Coach
Not bad at all.

With a decent season next year, we can crack the 20k. If we manage to finish in the eight, 25k will be realistic in 2015.

Chipmunk

Coach
So at this stage as Wooden Spooners we are still getting 1000+ members per month. We will hit 25k easily next year. Hell, Im not even a member yet...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee that is a great figure considering how poor we have been for so long. I wonder if we can match that total next season???

Gronk

Staff member
I saw this on twitter. Eels membership flyers inside Parra Council Rates payments. Nice one.

BXOKQmbCcAAh1gP.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Gotta hand it to you Gronk. You are the best online researcher I've ever seen.

Twitter is like the dog going to get your newspaper in the morning. If you wish to praise anyone, give the guy who invented tweeting and the interweb a schmacko.

strider

Post Whore
a member is just someone who gets a lemon coloured hat

of our 17,000 members maybe only around 8,000 have season tickets (just my guess)

strider

Post Whore
Anyone else get a call the other day from the Eels asking for donations of $100 for gym equipment?

i think that's the good old "raffle" they are holding - been going for about 3 months now

we've got money to hire coaches, buy out coaches (in the past, not ricky), hire football managers .... but no money for better gym equipment :?