What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Who signed the pledge ?

View attachment 38510

Waiting for the phone call from the club inviting me to the Raiders and Cows match at Bankwest.

Hello Larissa ...

giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member

Suitman

Post Whore
Up to 10,000 fans will be allowed to return to each NRL game from July 1 in NSW, depending on the stadium capacity.

Premier Gladys Berejiklian gave the green light on Sunday, allowing fans to occupy 25% of stadium capacities.

This means Bankwest Stadium will have a capacity of approximately 7,500 fans from July 1.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/06/15/crowds-at-bankwest-stadium-roosters-v-eels-round-6/

1 person every 4 seats.
I wonder how they're going to work that out? As in who gets to go and who doesn't?

Gronk

Staff member
1 person every 4 seats.
I wonder how they're going to work that out? As in who gets to go and who doesn't?

One of the fox games said that they were going to use the cardboard fans to separate real fans.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
AusPost reckons they are delivering something to me today from membership services. Anyone have any idea what it might be?

same, but mine is a week away

maybe something to do with location

I need the beanie more than I need the drink cooler