What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Oscarman

Juniors
No mail on Saturday eelz47, been away for a few days. Only got home on Saturday and found it in the mail box.

eelz47

Coach
well judging by the new member numbers, a lot have not renewed memberships.

you original folks are in the 1000 hey

Nikki

Coach
I thought it was quite interesting that mainly everyone got in the 400's. I have #241 and I know Eela for one got a lower number than me...

Hellsy

Immortal
Some of these people may also be deceased, hence the low numbers.

'No worries' to everyone that said 'thanks' :D :D Glad to do it

If you haven't recieved yours why don't you ring the club??? Only they can tell you where your application is up to, no-one else can find out.
You never know, even though you think your application made it on time perhaps it didn't.. mail goes missing occaisionly, or maybe they only sign a certain amount each time?? and yours may be put back till the next meeting...

bartman

Immortal
Great to hear that they are all rolling in - except for Twizzle's :lol:

My number will probably be in the 500s by the time I get home and put the form in in April...

Stagger eel

Staff member
sportive cupid said:
I heard a rumour that a high profile forumer has joined a rival football club instead of Parra.:shock: :lol:

is it a former high profile forumer??

Latest posts