What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hindyscrack

Bench
How long is the average wait for your application to be processed? Still waiting myself, only been a few weeks though...

nöyd

Staff member
I got mine 2/3 weeks ago, just before the Knights game

#428 thank you very much :cool:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
you'll never never no, if you never never ring them and ask them repetidly!

Haynzy

First Grade
I finally got mine in about a month or two ago :D

Soooooooo when is the next board meeting ???????

Hellsy

Immortal
Not real sure..... maybe someone who is calling to follow up their membership could let us know???
I should have asked Ovo on the weekend but I forgot... sorry

bartman

Immortal
*bump*

Dropped in my application today to the football club, and was told that the batch of applications had already gone off to today's board meeting. So some lucky people should have been approved today!

Mine will be in with next month's, though she did say that they would take a while to send out the badges and stuff... probably because they ran out of stock, not expecting this season's Hellsy recruitment drive?

Thanks to my signators(?), Hellsy and Jess!

Haynzy

First Grade
bartman said:
*bump*

Dropped in my application today to the football club, and was told that the batch of applications had already gone off to today's board meeting. So some lucky people should have been approved today!

Mine will be in with next month's, though she did say that they would take a while to send out the badges and stuff... probably because they ran out of stock, not expecting this season's Hellsy recruitment drive?

ooh goody..hopefully mine is in that batch :D

Hellsy

Immortal
Woo Hoo!!!
I like the fact that they have had to re-order badges :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

still waiting on these people to give me more details so I can get a signed form to them:
TheParraBoy
Parraboy
Slimer
Madair

if anyone sees them post can you make comment to them so I know whether to take them off the list through dis-interest
I have got an updated list but it is at work and I am at home today

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just rang them, it was sent a couple of months ago

how good is our mail system

there is another one on the way

Hindyscrack

Bench
bartman said:
*bump*

Good to hear, hopefully my app will be in with the same bunch!