What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I will renew this year but still a little concerned at the fact that PDRL has had the PL side and Flegg [NYC} side taken away from them.

should be an interesting AGM

bartman

Immortal
I'll have to get the family on the lookout for my papers in the mail... I think this will be my third year, meaning that I'll have voting rights at next year's AGM?

Nikki

Coach
I think I have voting rights this year (is that right Jess?)

So whats on the agenda to be raised at the AGM?

Hellsy

Immortal
The agenda comes out later, this is just the renewal form so far.
It shouldnt be too far away though, along with our year book

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll post mine away this week.
3 years up for me too Barty. I'd rather vote in this than next weeks election tbh. At least this is a contest!!

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
2007 yearly report arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great as usual!!!!
Full list of the players and the numbers they were allocated as an added bonus :D :D :D

Oscarman

Juniors
Got mine yesterday. Better than last year's. Haven't read it properly yet. The historical players numbers is great - no idea who some of them are though - for example Tito Niumata and Simon Scanlan, and about 50 others (since 1980, too young before that).

Hellsy

Immortal
To those that have requested forms.... I am just getting some more printed and signed.. I am all out!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just a reminder to you all that the AGM will be this sunday the 16th of December at 10am at the Auditorium at the leagues club. I sugest members living in Sydney come along and hear what our Chairman and CEO have to say.

Unfortunately, the way the constitution is set up we appear to have less a say this year than what we've had in previous years due to the fact that the new NYC comp is under the NRL banner while our Premier League team have virtually disbanded and joined Wentworthville.

In matters relating to the controversy involving the stadium trust and club legend Ray Price, i believe that this subject will not be under public scrutiny on sunday due to the fact that it doesn't pertain to the PDRL, as both teams that play at the stadium are part of the NRL side of the club.

I've had a problem with this for a long time...the problem is that WE as MEMBERS don't seem to have a say regarding matters involving the football side as a whole because it appears to be split in 2 areas.

We may be gagged this sunday but I would like to sit down and voice my concern personaly to Ovo about whether we can change this...

We need to have a say if we want this club to move forward.

Hellsy

Immortal
and can I just add.... to those still waiting on forms... I am truly sorry, I will get them to you!!!
Im having a terrible time at the moment getting myself sorted..

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
eelavation said:
Just a reminder to you all that the AGM will be this sunday the 16th of December at 10am at the Auditorium at the leagues club. I sugest members living in Sydney come along and hear what our Chairman and CEO have to say.

Unfortunately, the way the constitution is set up we appear to have less a say this year than what we've had in previous years due to the fact that the new NYC comp is under the NRL banner while our Premier League team have virtually disbanded and joined Wentworthville.

In matters relating to the controversy involving the stadium trust and club legend Ray Price, i believe that this subject will not be under public scrutiny on sunday due to the fact that it doesn't pertain to the PDRL, as both teams that play at the stadium are part of the NRL side of the club.

I've had a problem with this for a long time...the problem is that WE as MEMBERS don't seem to have a say regarding matters involving the football side as a whole because it appears to be split in 2 areas.

We may be gagged this sunday but I would like to sit down and voice my concern personaly to Ovo about whether we can change this...

We need to have a say if we want this club to move forward.

Meet you there at 9:30am buddy-o-boy!!