What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Nikki said:
Eela was yours in a padded bag too?

PM, the only thing I can think of is, if they have actually sent it and didnt use padded bag, its probably been chewed up by our machines at Aussie Post. I think last year they were sending em out in just normal envelopes which were getting jammed in the sorting machines rippin envelopes and badges were falling out. Just keep hounding them mate.

Yeah thats what happened to mine last year

Maroubra Eel

Coach
A few weeks ago I had an envelope turn up at my address but with someone elses name on it. I opened it as I knew it was from PDRLC. It was somebody else's badge. I sent it back and asked them to send mine, which they did.

Maroubra Eel said:
A few weeks ago I had an envelope turn up at my address but with someone elses name on it. I opened it as I knew it was from PDRLC. It was somebody else's badge. I sent it back and asked them to send mine, which they did.
wasn't no.92 by any chance was it?

Nikki

Coach
Yeah, mine is scratched to sh*t, but at least I have it. Might have to tell em to go back to the smaller ones.

emjaycee

Coach
Badge #74 arrived on Friday (sent to the next door neighbours but he delivered it to me).

Thanks Hellsy and Jess for the application form :D

eelz47

Coach
fish eel said:
I saw an ad on the tele tonight prompting you to become a member of your club, and visit this website to find out how:

http://www.nrl.com/membership/

It actually links to season ticket info, not memberships....

this has been floating around for awhile, and it turned itno a sh*t fight from memory. most other clubs call sth memberships and i think timmah was on his high rocking horse about it.

in that ad i think they even mentioned stgeorge and souths membership:)lol:) numbers

Hellsy

Immortal
eelz47 said:
this has been floating around for awhile, and it turned itno a sh*t fight from memory. most other clubs call sth memberships and i think timmah was on his high rocking horse about it.

in that ad i think they even mentioned stgeorge and souths membership:)lol:) numbers

Yes he was, and don't try and correct him about Parra for God's sake......

Also I think that alot of clubs give away membership to footy club with the ST's, so it has different meaning for alot of other clubs... ours is still different though :( :(