What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Yeah it was an interesting comment from Fitzy and one of two that made my ears pick up. I have sort clarification on it, and all I was told is that the person I spoke with know the senior players drink.

Nikki

Coach
Suitman said:
Before I comment, I'd like to hear Denis' actual quote.
Don't forget, MITS was only taking notes under time restraints and pressure..

Need the news from the horses mouth to be accurate.
Is there a copy of the minutes of the meeting available to all shareholders?

Suity

That actually was Dennis actual quote on the Senior players and there non drinking.. Coz I got fired up at the table and said it was a totally irresponsible quote to make!! :x

Hellsy

Immortal
Update!!!!! 216 people!!!!!
Please note that from the 2007 season yearly memberships will be $25/year

Address/Payment/Board Meeting details:
The Board meet few months or so and they approve members in that, your application will just wait until the next one comes around.

Parramatta District Rugby League Club Ltd
PO Box 2666
North Parramatta
NSW 1750 (yes this is correct!!!)

Payment is best made by sending a cheque in with the forms (made out to the PDRLCL), or else get a money order from your bank, otherwise you may have to contact them, or if you live nearby drop in and pay in cash.
Phone: (02) 8843 0300
Fax: (02) 8843 0318
Email: pr@parraeels.com.au

These people have been sent a form by mail they should have received it by now depending on where they live:
LU Total = 158
Eelsta - +3
Flatch
Booey - +4
QHF
Macquarie Scorpions
Bartman
Rowdy
PB
Twizzle
eelz47 +3
eelaholic
UTE
Colonel
Leasa - +2
Tin
Oscarman
Eelman03
Kornstar - +4 friends
drtymind - +1
Spiderdan
eels74
lisaeels - +7 friends
PJMarshal
Kylie_J
Parra Guru
btaag + 1
AlexTheEel
paulb88
eel4life +1
Zuke +1
Noosa-eel
Freak2 +1
YY Cheng
Strider
Eelementary +2
WA Eel
Angry_eel
Forward Pass
Moggles +2
Sooper Dooper
noyd
Bazza
half
lango13 +1
Mistybee
Dazeely
Macca
Glenn
poojar
kevvie
Aneeltilidie - + 2
Herbert Powell - +1
Mr_E - +1
Mickdo
Hollywood Jesus
the merch
Haynzy - +1
Half
Tyler Durden
johnkolc
ParraPhantom - +2
Thedux - +1
Jodeci - +4
Fisheel
Hindyscrack
HindyRulz - +1
_goParra
EELMAN JACK
Scottyeel +1
chrismiass +1
parrathruandthru +2
MaroubraEel +1
Agent Mulder
Daneel
Bazal
Parra R 4 Me
Morentio +1
Suitman
Eelectric +4
parra-matters
FROSTY319
fanaticeel
matteels
aenemus
ISHAC1
JKS
Scoops
parramatta_eels_123 + 2
albs_99 + 1
KaboobieGarfunkelShazam
Oudenryn
emjaycee
BBQ'd Iguana
Captain BF
1 Eyed TEZZA
Avenger
1 un-named forum member
Official board Total = 34
Eel54
Ringomitch
Chiffru + 3
Luigi + 1
Gleneel
BluenGoldwestie + 1
parraeelectric
CumberlandAshes81
Swordland
eel33 + 5
Northerneel
Jewel + 1
Eels R No 1
billtorps +1
SweenEel +1
B-Tron + 3
Parra66
Eel of the East

These people will need to be taken care of by the people who know them (Total = 24):
+ 2 of my friends that sit behind me in the Cronin Stand (Hellsy)
+ 1 friend from work (Hellsy)
+ 3 friends of MITS (Hellsy)
+ 3 friends of PP (Parra Pete)
+ 10 friends of Belly (Belly)
+ 4 casual readers (Hellsy)
+ 1 friend from NZ (Hellsy)

Is there anyone else out there who wants to join???

If anyone else is interested please PM me with the following details:
1. Full name
2. Address to send form (Work, Home or an Aussie relative if you are overseas)
3. How many forms would you like?
4. What is your forum alias?

Sorry to those I have been sooo sooo late in delivering my promise of forms

parra pete

Referee
And check the Annual Report to see if you are listed as a member...If not ring the Club and TELL them if your name has been omitted.
See my post 1093...on this thread (not on the Bye Bye thread which is nearing 1400)

Hellsy

Immortal
Actually if you read the notes from the AGM that MITS left you will find that this was the first thing they apologised for at the meeting and have said it was a computer glitch.
It is not restricted to new members or anything some of Denis's family were left out.

We should cut them some slack - it wasn't purposeful and nor can it be rectified since the books have all gone out - they can't do anything if you ring them....

bartman

Immortal
Think Pete was just trying to help the club to find a way to get it all updated, by adding/reminding how to correct it if anyone else finds out their names had also gone missing.

I'll have to check for mine when I get to read the report... oh, and apparently my badge has arrived too!

parra pete

Referee
Hellsy said:
Actually if you read the notes from the AGM that MITS left you will find that this was the first thing they apologised for at the meeting and have said it was a computer glitch.
It is not restricted to new members or anything some of Denis's family were left out.

We should cut them some slack - it wasn't purposeful and nor can it be rectified since the books have all gone out - they can't do anything if you ring them....

They can check to see if they have your name recorded. I was talking to a friend in town yesterday and she was a former PA to Fitzy at the Club and her name was not on the Members list either.
I was not worried if my name is in the report- just concerned that my qualification as a voting member was correctly recorded.

Yeah I thought that, but last week they said if it didn't come on Monday to email them so on Tuesday I did no reply, maybe they knew they wouldn't be there or forgot.
It's Australia Post's fault anyway Parra said they posted it so it must have got lost.

Stagger eel

Staff member
mate, some of us didn't get our badge at the AGM and we told that they still need to get some of them in.

i'd wait until late January.

Hellsy

Immortal
parra pete said:
They can check to see if they have your name recorded. I was talking to a friend in town yesterday and she was a former PA to Fitzy at the Club and her name was not on the Members list either.
I was not worried if my name is in the report- just concerned that my qualification as a voting member was correctly recorded.

Ok.... I don't think they have lost the list though, that was never stated. It was that the system didn't spit them out correctly for the report.

Colonel!!!!!! :fist: I just sent your card and stuff off yesterday dammit!!! :LOL: :LOL:
I'll get one to you, no worries

Nikki

Coach
parra-matters said:
Yeah I thought that, but last week they said if it didn't come on Monday to email them so on Tuesday I did no reply, maybe they knew they wouldn't be there or forgot.
It's Australia Post's fault anyway Parra said they posted it so it must have got lost.

OI!!! Just back up there buddy! Just coz I go to work and sit around and do nothing at all for 8 hours doesnt mean your mail aint gettin done :fist: :lol:

I got my badge today actually. And they had the sense this year to put it in a padded bag. Do you have a normal size letterbox PM. If you live in an apartment, maybe they took it down the local post office.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I got mine today too...pleasent surprise considering they told me that it still needs to be cut and sent to the club.

Nikki said:
OI!!! Just back up there buddy! Just coz I go to work and sit around and do nothing at all for 8 hours doesnt mean your mail aint gettin done :fist: :lol:

I got my badge today actually. And they had the sense this year to put it in a padded bag. Do you have a normal size letterbox PM. If you live in an apartment, maybe they took it down the local post office.
My letterbox is a massive big milk urn from the dairy farm you could fit a small child in it.
I also have a post office box but this was sent to my home address.

Nikki

Coach
Eela was yours in a padded bag too?

PM, the only thing I can think of is, if they have actually sent it and didnt use padded bag, its probably been chewed up by our machines at Aussie Post. I think last year they were sending em out in just normal envelopes which were getting jammed in the sorting machines rippin envelopes and badges were falling out. Just keep hounding them mate.