What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Red & Black Army

Joker's Wild

Coach
Done and done

Even though Im a Knights supporter I am fully behind the Bears re entry into the NRL.

Perth and CC for 2012!!!

T to the T

Juniors
I agree. Bring on Perth and a relocated team from Sydney to the CC (If it's my team, so be it).

Isn't it North Sydney relocating to the Central Coast? Considering what happened before and the stadium seats still say 'Go Bears', the North Sydney Bears are as good as anyone to take up the opportunity...

I agree with Perth too. Bring them both in for 2011/2012

Eels Dude

Coach
Being the devils advocate last thing we need is another NSW team.

However a team from Sydney should relocate.

No. The Central Coast didn't warm to the Northern Eagles, so why would they warm to another relocated side? The Central Coast is the obvious place for the next new franchise, plenty of local juniors and a booming population. Plus they've already got a rugby league stadium just sitting there. Far less risk than Perth in the short term.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No. The Central Coast didn't warm to the Northern Eagles, so why would they warm to another relocated side? The Central Coast is the obvious place for the next new franchise, plenty of local juniors and a booming population. Plus they've already got a rugby league stadium just sitting there. Far less risk than Perth in the short term.

As long as the new side isn't Sea Eagle dressed as lamb, I'm pretty sure the Coast will embrace it.

The Tank

Bench
The Bears are a Sydney side relocating anyway. Bring 'em back. Same with Perth. Then onto Wellington/Queensland

gong_eagle

First Grade
Poor Manly scum. Deserted Brookvale and their fans for Gosford when they were broke - now resent the Bears regaining what was rightfully theirs.

Tough when you don't have Arkhole running the comp to suit Manly.

f**k up and die you sh*t head

Yes to a central coast team though

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Poor Manly scum. Deserted Brookvale and their fans for Gosford when they were broke - now resent the Bears regaining what was rightfully theirs.

Tough when you don't have Arkhole running the comp to suit Manly.

North Sydney rightfully owns the Central Coast?

Right.

Latest posts