What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonathon WRIGHT

Suitman

Post Whore
what suity said :thumn:

i think wright found out that the last line of defense is just that bit better at NRL level

Mate, at the start of this thread, everyone was going ape over Wright's performance. TBH, I think it was all a case premature footy ejaculation.
It wasn't until you and I think, one other, doubted that it was the honeymoon debut they all thought it was, that I breathed a sigh of relief.
A bit of logical reasoning brought this thread back onto an unbiased level of critique.
The kid has a long, long way to go yet.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
Seriously though..... it was his first game, we can't expect miracles. I can think of regular 1st graders that have done worse in repeated games this year but have retained their positions... :lol:
I thought he was solid, and I knew he'd get the opportunity, and IMO deserves another at some point perhaps during he next origin shuffle. See how he goes 2nd time around.

Stagger eel

Staff member
tbh, i never expected anymore than what we got out of him, it'll take a few more games before he'll be up to the pace of firstgrade.

cgee221

Juniors
Reddy played the majority of last season at right centre and excelled, so he'd have no problem slipping in there and Inu to left centre.

caylo

Bench
Reddy played the majority of last season at right centre and excelled, so he'd have no problem slipping in there and Inu to left centre.
while Inu played the majority of his football at left centre, why dont we give him an oppertunity on the right with Grothe outside him.