What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jono Wright

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Wow, 8 out of ten tonight for Jono. He had me standing up everytime he got the ball in an attacking set. Geeees, he could be anything over the coming few years and appears to be versatile as well. Well done Jono, you are mentally tough. :clap::clap::clap:

I wish you all the best in the coming years and I am looking forward to watching you develop into an attacking destroyer running off Tahu and Co next year,......... when the opportunity presents itself to play in the top side.

Booooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

yy_cheng

Coach
He did some good things like that magical catch but still got caught out in defence a few times and missed a few tackles on Walker. I would have Inu straight back in if he was fit.

That's what I saw too.

Great in attack but defense was ok.

He and Mateo in defense (and defending side by side) had me worried.

But once again. AWESOME in attack.

But we've had many a these type of centres, Ash Graham, Tonga comes to mine.

84 Baby

Referee
Ridiculous. Lets not go overboard.
How is it ridiculous? First comment I said 'almost' by that he's still way back in line but adds great depth. The question asks if next week you would take him or Inu? Inu has pretty much missed past 3 weeks, can add dynamicism but Wright is straightforward runner, needs little work on defence but his runs from scrum wins have been a good move.

So do you risk Inu copying Lyon and DeGois to add his potential, or do you retain the the straight running rookie and hope he doesn't get overawed by the occasion? I single out everyone's man love with Robson over this. If Keating didn't reinjure himself, was training the house down and looked better than he ever has, everyone would still want Robson because you don't fix what ain't broke.

That all said, it may not matter because both of them are now carrying injuries.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Why do some of us continue to doubt Daniel Anderson? I was not impressed with this guy and thought he was a definate weak link.
Sorry DA and sorry Johno. You were great and I was very wrong. I hope your ankle is ok.

lingard

Coach
Wow, 8 out of ten tonight for Jono. He had me standing up everytime he got the ball in an attacking set. Geeees, he could be anything over the coming few years and appears to be versatile as well. Well done Jono, you are mentally tough. :clap::clap::clap:

I wish you all the best in the coming years and I am looking forward to watching you develop into an attacking destroyer running off Tahu and Co next year,......... when the opportunity presents itself to play in the top side.

Booooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

What are we gunna do with Tahu now? Will he look good in a Wenty jumper?

Hellsy

Immortal
Well it looks like Jono is out for season now anyways.... so we have to hope Inu is right to play