What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jono Wright

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was good last year but Willie Tonga mopping the floor with him tonight

yosemite

Juniors
He went alright tonight. A few dropped balls, but who didn't?

Ran straight and hard at least.

yy_cheng

Coach
Lacks confidence. I would not have him there for the rest of the season nor resign him.

I would probably bring INU at centre and play Etu or another winger.

Another thought would be Humble at centre

stuke

Bench
no he is not a first grader, but when you consider that Tahu is suspended and Grothe injured he is doing his job as a fill in.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Reddy missed a few tackles as well. If our centres play like that next week against panthers they will kill us

Snoochies

First Grade
Meh, we won, Might spend some time enjoying that feeling of what it's like to win rather than diving straight into the negative.

niall

Juniors
he may aswell have blunt stumps for arms and peanuts for brains. if he came out of the line one more time tonite i was ready to jump the fence and substitute myself for him. walking spastic he is, shud never play FG again.

BissyB

Juniors
He is rubbish, I agree, but if we sack him the only possible options are Etu, Humble, Sio or Loko.

Reddy's defence has been terrible lately.

Wright's best tackle of the night was on Justin Poore (when trying to stop the Cowboy from scoring after the ordinary kick by Robson).

Watch the replay - excellent tackle!:lol:

yosemite

Juniors
I think you are being very kind.

I think you are being very harsh.....

Whilst obviously not the most gifted , he at least had a dig and gained invaluble first grade experience. Went better than Inu & Reddy.
Still a player of the future in my books....

dazeely

First Grade
Very ordinary player. Mind you reddy has been far from his best. Inu however sh*ts me. Fmd he can play dumb footy. Our backline is definately our weak link.

eels81236

Bench
If I were a Daily Telecrap reporter i would have a huge pic of him on the back page under the bold headline...."Never to play first grade again"....

eels81236

Bench
he may aswell have blunt stumps for arms and peanuts for brains. if he came out of the line one more time tonite i was ready to jump the fence and substitute myself for him. walking spastic he is, shud never play FG again.

Please don't.

IMO there is zero difference in labelling someone that and calling someone a "black merkin". Just my opinion.

Delboy

First Grade
Ummmm, if it's a choice between Jono and Etu, tough call because Etu was no standout in NSW Cup.