What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonus Pearson

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Looks like we may have picked him up on a two year deal. His uncle confirmed on the Dragons facebook fan-page. Apparently a Nene replacement.

Discuss.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
At 184cm he's hardly a replacement for Nene (who I believe isn't going anywhere), just 2cm taller than Periera and AItken.

So, a random post by his "uncle", saying he's joined the Dragons......really! Not saying it isn't true but talk about letting the cat out of the bag.

BLM01

First Grade
Had good wraps when he debuted 2 years ago. But at the broncos he is behind a pair of good ones. Was told he has a bit of pace and good power and a natural winger. We will see....assuming it it confirmed he has actually signed with our Dragons.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Backs 2019 (so far)
Aitken, Dufty, Lafai, Lomax, McDonald (?), Periera, Masters (DP), Saab (DP) +2 Ravalawa (unconfirmed) + Pearson (unconfirmed)

So, if true our picture looks clear to me for our backline 2019.

NRL -
F/B - Dufty
Wings - Nene + Periera
Centres - Lafai + Lomax (surely)

ISP -
F/B - Field/Herbert
Wings - Ravalawa + Pearson
Centres - Masters + ?/Herbert

still unconfirmed and a long way to go before any prediction can be taken seriously.

possm

Coach
Backs 2019 (so far)
Aitken, Dufty, Lafai, Lomax, McDonald (?), Periera, Masters (DP), Saab (DP) +2 Ravalawa (unconfirmed) + Pearson (unconfirmed)

So, if true our picture looks clear to me for our backline 2019.

NRL -
F/B - Dufty
Wings - Nene + Periera
Centres - Lafai + Lomax (surely)

ISP -
F/B - Field/Herbert
Wings - Ravalawa + Pearson
Centres - Masters + ?/Herbert

still unconfirmed and a long way to go before any prediction can be taken seriously.
In ISP I think we need Herbert at fullback and Field at five-eighth. Looks like Mann will replace Lafai or to the bench as our utility player again.

hazzbeen

Bench
Is Nene going ? Does anyone know ? And where did this rumor come from ? Last year I would not have cared , but has come on , and if he is going we need a winger that is equal ..... Or better ...

possm

Coach
Is Nene going ? Does anyone know ? And where did this rumor come from ? Last year I would not have cared , but has come on , and if he is going we need a winger that is equal ..... Or better ...

Yea, we need a big fast winger in addition to keeping Nene. We have enough juniors coming through that are of similar size and speed.