What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonus Pearson

nontime111

Juniors
I think personally if he can handle the week in week out of first grade NRL hell be better than lazy Nene, I never warmed to Nene...he just never put in 100 percent.....though a ferrari finisher! Jonus is an all round package from what I hear

possm

Coach
I think personally if he can handle the week in week out of first grade NRL hell be better than lazy Nene, I never warmed to Nene...he just never put in 100 percent.....though a ferrari finisher! Jonus is an all round package from what I hear

I'm really looking forward to seing Pearson make the first grade left wing position his own.

Drakon

Juniors
This guys looks like a very interesting proposition.

Speed to burn, good step,has a decent leap, and can hammer in defence.

Doesn't look like a huge guy, but looks like a fantastic natural athlete.

Could be a very astute signing.
I've seen him play a couple of games and thought 'this guy can play! Brissy have found another one' but then Isaako came along.

I'm excited at what he might be able to do for us next year.

nontime111

Juniors
I'm really looking forward to seing Pearson make the first grade left wing position his own.
same! hes a finisher also like Nene and will only improve! Im just so glad finally I get to spill the beans on someone I actually am privvy to know about)) good fella too, top family with a lovely partner Im very happy for him hes worked hard welcome to the mighty Dragons Jonus! may you make the position your own brother!

Latest posts