What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Addo Carr

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I'm still amazed that we are still looking at him after what he did, just think if he was in our side and pulled that stunt after not being in finals for many years, we would all want his head on a platter, not to mention he is still professing his innocence. Oh well Flanno knows best, I stand to be corrected and I hope I am.
Well we signed Val Holmes, seems most people have forgotten what he did.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm still amazed that we are still looking at him after what he did, just think if he was in our side and pulled that stunt after not being in finals for many years, we would all want his head on a platter, not to mention he is still professing his innocence. Oh well Flanno knows best, I stand to be corrected and I hope I am.
I hope he goes to the Eels as the bloke seems a flog!

justadragon

Bench
There is a slight difference between the 2 incidents though, JAC actually had it in his system whilst VH was never proven to be, still not condoning what he did.

SAP58

Juniors
Coaches/clubs are in a very difficult position, I am sure most would like to have a definate no dickhead policy & have nothing to do with players for unacceptable behaviour & most of the "mature" members of this forum would definitely share that view as I do. BUT if coaches/clubs have that policy it would restrict their ability to build a successful side significantly. Another club will always come along & pick up that "rogue" if they have ability & hope they can change their attitude & make them a better person & player. Bennett has been doing that for years & has been very successful at it. Flanno has a small window to bring success to the club or he will end up like Kevie Walters, we all saw how the number of good players available at the right price reduced when the Dolphins came in & it will continue to happen with 2 new teams coming in. Im not saying it is right but its reality IMO.