What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Davis

Eelementary

Post Whore
WE'RE STILL NUMBER ONE!

WE'RE STILL NUMBER ONE!

WE'RE STILL NUMBER ONE!

Josh Davis, that's his name.

Pazza

First Grade
Is there anymore to this kids game than just raw power? Does he have a nice step and offload?

The Colonel

Immortal
Pazza said:
Is there anymore to this kids game than just raw power? Does he have a nice step and offload?

Being a centre I would assume that he has a good offload or he would be on the wing if he was all power and speed. Can't cmment as all I have heard has been mentioned on here regarding his playing style.

Avenger said:
Lets be serious are there any updates ? Anyone know anything??

Only what I have been told from the Eels office which was that he wasnt coming. Since then you gave us the info from your cousin. I suppose its wait and see time unless people have more?

strider

Post Whore
You know the most annoying thing about trying to boost your post count is that silly "You cannot post another message so soon after your last" thingy - does some admin type person wanna turn that off - it really is annoying me....thanks in advance

;-)

Pazza

First Grade
Cause we havehad some pretty big and strong centres such as Vaealiki, Kidwell and Langi and they haven't been as good as smaller skillful players such as Judas and Tonga.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That time delay was not originally programed for this site

There used to be some "mindless bombing" of posters in the FFB who used to click on submit, about 20 times in a row and fill up a whole page with the same post, as well as add to their post count.

Thats why the time delay was programmed in.

We are not just pretty faces.

strider

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
That time delay was not originally programed for this site

There used to be some "mindless bombing" of posters in the FFB who used to click on submit, about 20 times in a row and fill up a whole page with the same post, as well as add to their post count.

Thats why the time delay was programmed in.

We are not just pretty faces.

Yeah I know - I was just mucking around :D