What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Davis

General Knight

Juniors
I cant help noticing that this thread has reached the 11 page and yet alot of poeple still don't seem to know much about this guy. Is it just me or has this thread been just jibberish for the past 11 pages? :)

strider

Post Whore
General Knight said:
I cant help noticing that this thread has reached the 11 page and yet alot of poeple still don't seem to know much about this guy. Is it just me or has this thread been just jibberish for the past 11 pages? :)

jibberish? :eek: .....well I never!....no one here EVER posts jibberish.....this is pages of quality stuff :D

General Knight

Juniors
eeelectroshooting? said:
whats that you got some quality stuff you say? :mrgreen: #-o
Not really cause I know nothing about this Josh Davis guy. Thats why I came to have a look at this thread to find out about him but obviously know one else seems to know and i cant be stuffed to go to the other 10 pages because my broadband just ran out and its heap slow right now.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jibberish?

JIBBERISH?

What the hell is that?

WE'RE NUMBER 1!

WE'RE NUMBER 1!

And just for that I bid you Gleeba Fleeba Treeba Reeba!

bartman

Immortal
General Knight, there's an older thread somewhere (that never got to 11 pages) when the talk first started, and Iafeta has seen Josh Davis play, and even posted some photos up there for us. Better information tin that thread than anything that's happened since.

Kris_man

Bench
three points:

1) i thought Michael Witt was heaps good?? most people seem to be dissing him now, but up until this year wasn't everyone wrapping him? i know i was.
2) is Josh Davis an islander?
3) I see similarities between Davis and Joel Monaghan. Joel was a top outside back for the Junior Kangaroos in 2000. he made his first grade debut in 2001, but was a total neville up until 2003 when he totally gunned it and scored 21 tries in the season.

strider

Post Whore
So - you're telling us Josh Davis would have just ended up a scalp for the Roosters anyway :lol: - just like Monas ....those damned roosters