What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Dugan flicked by the Sharks (COVID breach)

hahahaha .....So every player who doesn't have a complete game is ill disciplined based on that idiotic theory ?

I'm basing it on the fact that in his 10+ year career he never developed his game beyond what he had when he first came into first grade. Further I was talking about Dugan and not every player in the game. The only person running idiotic theories around here is you.

Geez people on the inter-a-net love to stick the boot in...

215 NRL games
12 games for NSW
12 games for Australia

Better record than the vast majority who've played grade.

12 breezers on a roof in the ACT circa 2013, a few social faux-pas' here an there.. not the best but hey....

Who's not sticking by him here...

"in November, it was revealed by The Daily Telegraph that Cronulla had lost their three main sponsors for the 2019 season which equaled $6 million over five years. It was reported that the sponsorship deal fell through due to Dugan and Andrew Fifita appearing on a podcast back in August 2018 when they called Daily Telegraph columnist Phil Rothfield a "Complete F**kwit" and that he was "old, weathered and baldheaded".[55][56]"

Played more than most, had many foibles, did what he did. Vale Duges.

Last edited:

Someone2

Juniors
Could of went to super league for a couple of years and would of been a superstar over there

SBD82

Coach
People need to stop reminding me of Dugan and the Sharks.

After being called salty and butthurt when I told Sharks fans that he was a shit signing, I reach Penriff levels of smug whenever I’m reminded how right I was.

I dunno how Penriff fans deal with this feeling. It’s exhausting.

After being called salty and butthurt when I told Sharks fans that he was a shit signing, I reach Penriff levels of smug whenever I’m reminded how right I was.

How'd the dragons go in the years dugan was at the sharks?

P.S enjoy woodsy

The_Frog

First Grade

Even if we win 12 premierships in a row, some day it will end. That's what keeps me awake at night.

Munky

Coach
I just re watch the '21 gf and rub one out. It helps me sleep so I wake up refreshed for yet another day of self satisfaction.

The '21 GF remains a stressful experience to the final minute.

The 2003 grand final has a good five to ten minute period at the end when it's in the bag and you can release...

soc123_au

Staff member
The '21 GF remains a stressful experience to the final minute.

The 2003 grand final has a good five to ten minute period at the end when it's in the bag and you can release...
I enjoy the tension, it also helps me "recharge" after a multi roper following Chody's try assist.