What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan

Chainshada

Juniors
I actually like Hoffman on the wing, he's fast and has looked far more threatening than Maranta, my problem is with Reed. Put Hoffman outside a centre who can create opportunities instead of trying to do everything himself and he'd be interesting to watch.

bfoord

Juniors
LOL @ Beale

He's lasted what.....two games?

and now his full back dreams have been sold up the river by the Merge....

He might not even get a go on the wing......Nightingale & BMoz have that sewn up.

Poor poor Gerad.

i read an article recently that said that if the Dragons got Dugan they were going to play him in the centers with Beale at FB

broncoman

Juniors
i read an article recently that said that if the Dragons got Dugan they were going to play him in the centers with Beale at FB

That would last about a minute. Beale is merely ok at fullback, Dugan maybe a douche but on the field he's class. His talents would be totally wasted in the centres, I'd say he's more likely to play in the halves than centres anyway.

On our likelyhood of signing Dugan, I can't see it happening but I'd be all for it, he's a better option than anyone we have and if we can make room then go for it.

jakepearce94

Juniors
That would last about a minute. Beale is merely ok at fullback, Dugan maybe a douche but on the field he's class. His talents would be totally wasted in the centres, I'd say he's more likely to play in the halves than centres anyway.

On our likelyhood of signing Dugan, I can't see it happening but I'd be all for it, he's a better option than anyone we have and if we can make room then go for it.
Beale looked very threatening at fullback for the Broncos, haven't watched any dragons games yet, so i can't judge how he has been going this season. If the Dragons buy Dugan to play centre or Halves, that is a massive fail, he only shines at fullback.

with the right support around him he'll go well at the Broncos, seems the main problem in Canberra was that Dugan and Furner didn't get on well together.
Under a new coach in a new town he could really do wonders. And if you are not playing Hoffman at FB then you need a fullback as Norman is a 5/8 not a FB.

_Johnsy

Referee
A mate @ work has some link to the Broncs club (wouldn't elaborate) he reckons he's a Bronco.

Make what you will of that info. Just passing it on.

blaza88z

Coach
as good as it will be if we get him (I don't trust all the word that he is a dickhead and all that, it's easy to be decieved when you only hear 1 side to the story) but anyway if we get him you'd have to think we will have to give up one of the guys off contract this year (maybe more)

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Don't get excited boys and girls, this bloke is the biggest tool I've ever met and will be a cancer in any club he signs with. He doesn't deserve to wear the jersey of such a great & proud club like yours.

Mr Fourex

Bench
A mate @ work has some link to the Broncs club (wouldn't elaborate) he reckons he's a Bronco.

Make what you will of that info. Just passing it on.

What a co-incidence...!!

I've got a mate at work who has some link to the St Merge club (he wouldn't elaborate either) and he reckons Dugan will be playing for the Red V ....

I guess we'll have to wait and see....;-)

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
What do we have to lose exactly?

1. Dugan comes to the club and improves our attack
2. Dugan becomes a cancer on the club and brings down our other *star* players with him, and they all get sacked and we start again. Dugan can you please focus on Wallace, Thaiday, Reed etc and various other ones that are obviously getting overpaid.

Sounds win/win to me.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah but you're drunk on bitterness. :lol:

600K for somebody as unprofessional as him? Nope, would much rather eat s**t with a wooden spoon than sell out so we can have a few more seconds of 'highlights'.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Yeah but you're drunk on bitterness. :lol:

600K for somebody as unprofessional as him? Nope, would much rather eat s**t with a wooden spoon than sell out so we can have a few more seconds of 'highlights'.

You might be right, but Dugan wouldn't be the only one on overs at the Broncs.

Actually I doubt we would even have 600K to give Dugan due to this.

Latest posts