What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan

unbreaK

Juniors
It's all well and good to fantasize but you're using it to have a serve at the coach.

Me including Yow Yeh in the potential backline isn't in any way a shot at the coach, the Gagai and Dugan inclusions are, however.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I interpreted unbreaK's post as the Gagai/Dugan thing. Could have put the fairy godmother on the wing and the point is still made.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
My interpretation of unbreaK's post is that if Hook was less anal then Gagai and Dugan would both be at the club. I'm not sure what other way it could have been interpreted.

I never said anything about whether or not I agree, but we are all entitled to our opinion however.

unbreaK

Juniors
That the critics are being unfair and unrealistic?

Isn't the idea of a Forum to discuss and critique the topic in question? If your jimmies are that rustled by my opinions (Which aren't even ludicrous, by any means) then I'm sure you can ignore me.

And GoTheBroncos is pretty spot on, I only added Yow Yeh into my "Potential" backline for added effect, for realism I could've put Maranta, but it's a much for muchness.

_Johnsy

Referee
A mate @ work has some link to the Broncs club (wouldn't elaborate) he reckons he's a Bronco.

Make what you will of that info. Just passing it on.

What a co-incidence...!!

I've got a mate at work who has some link to the St Merge club (he wouldn't elaborate either) and he reckons Dugan will be playing for the Red V ....

I guess we'll have to wait and see....;-)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/sacked-canberra-raider-josh-dugan-to-meet-with-brisbane-broncos/story-e6frep76-1226605797980

Are you constantly on your rags ?

unbreaK

Juniors
Good sign that he's coming up here to have a look around, hopefully we've got pen to paper within a couple of days.

Packy

Bench
Still leaves the problem with who you play at FB for the 10 games he is out per year. /trollfase

Big Pete

Referee
Can't believe I've got to explain why I posted emoticons...:crazy:

unbreak said:
I only added Yow Yeh into my "Potential" backline for added effect, for realism I could've put Maranta, but it's a much for muchness.

That's why I felt compelled to post those emoticons. It's a personal pet peeve when people distort the facts and hold it against somebody because their fantasy doesn't live up to the other person's reality.

You should have stuck with Maranta if you wanted to make that point and yes it does make a difference. Their profiles and pay cheques alone tell that story.

unbreak said:
Isn't the idea of a Forum to discuss and critique the topic in question? If your jimmies are that rustled by my opinions (Which aren't even ludicrous, by any means) then I'm sure you can ignore me.

It's also a place you can post light hearted emoticons when you disagree with an opinion.

Mods can't place members on ignore. Not that this would ever result in such a measure.

_Johnsy

Referee
So the CM is a valid source when it suits you, but when it doesnt suit your argument you rubbish it.

I was just showing that my info wasn't crap as the toilet cleaner indicated. This isn't my argument, just passing on info I received.

People who I work with have a long association with the broncs. Many of them know many people at the club & have done for some time. As I said i was just passing the info i had received on to you guys. It seems I may have upset some. Apologies for that. Enjoy Josh, hope it turns out well.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So it looks like Dugan at 1 is a certainty now. I would say if he signs this week, rest him for the Storm game so he can get some training in then line him up next week.

Bretto

Bench
Where is the confirmation?

And, what happens with our backline if it's true?

1. Dugan
2. Maranta
3. Hoffman
4. Hodges
5. Kahu?

or...

1. Dugan
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Maranta

??

Kiwi

First Grade
Where is the confirmation?

And, what happens with our backline if it's true?

1. Dugan
2. Maranta
3. Hoffman
4. Hodges
5. Kahu?

or...

1. Dugan
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Maranta

??

second one

New Guy

Juniors
Was pretty easy to see coming, as soon as I heard his missus was moving to Brisbane to be with family, wasnt hard to join the dots