What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh McGuire

denis preston

First Grade
Y
I actually thought he was one of the reasons in that later stage of the game we got going.
He ran from dummy half a bit and got us over the advantage line and DeBelin played off that.
Passing game not the best from there but running game was good.
You are being very kind. He comes across as a player that needs games in him and suffered from his self inflicted layoff. Very ponderous & rusty performance.

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
Might be a bit harsh but I don't have complete sympathy for Hook when you look at who was at the BBQ:

McGuire - his signing
Bird - his signing
Beale - his signing
Alvaro - his signing
Ellis - his re-signing
Norman - his Euan Aitken

I do feel a bit bad for him because he obviously can't hold their hands 24 hours a day as clearly required. But if this is the culture change he's instigating maybe his judgement is a little clouded.

getsmarty

Immortal
Might be a bit harsh but I don't have complete sympathy for Hook when you look at who was at the BBQ:

McGuire - his signing
Bird - his signing
Beale - his signing
Alvaro - his signing
Ellis - his re-signing
Norman - his Euan Aitken

I do feel a bit bad for him because he obviously can't hold their hands 24 hours a day as clearly required. But if this is the culture change he's instigating maybe his judgement is a little clouded.

Norman was on McGregors watch....add to this Griffin addressed them along with Haran and told them they couldn't gather together....the culture was there before Griffin came....why do you think he already tried to allegedly offload the key player involved....

This will hopefully all end up a positive....gives him the ammunition to move on certain people....

I applaud the stance taken by the club already.....shows a difference compared to the past.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Norman was on McGregors watch....add to this Griffin addressed them along with Haran and told them they couldn't gather together....the culture was there before Griffin came....why do you think he already tried to allegedly offload the key player involved....

This will hopefully all end up a positive....gives him the ammunition to move on certain people....

I applaud the stance taken by the club already.....shows a difference compared to the past.
I think this whole thing is a blessing in disguise and will no doubt speed up the long overdue clean out and culture re-adjustment.

thebigredv

First Grade
McGuire is on report again today.

I mean it is actually hilarious. Didn't see it but your know he is good for one every game.

thebigredv

First Grade
And don't overlook the fact that Fui was also put on report again tonight. Another player that can't learn how to stay out of trouble. Still their continual suspensions are a ready made excuse for our coaches to use when confronted by why we can't win matches.