What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris back to the Dragons ???

Weaponhead

Coach
Average tackle breaks has Dugan on 4.3 and Ramien on 4.2 ranked 10 and 11 respectively. Connor Tracey is #1 with 6.5 and Sioni Katoa is #12 at 4.0.

shaggs

Coach
Average tackle breaks has Dugan on 4.3 and Ramien on 4.2 ranked 10 and 11 respectively. Connor Tracey is #1 with 6.5 and Sioni Katoa is #12 at 4.0.
What a flawed measure that is.
Tracey has played 2 games?? and Katoa 3??

Should be a minimum of 5 games played

No its not. They are all prolific tackle breakers.
its jsut that Josh Morris & Josh dugan are 100% percent better players than Ramien. They just are. Only an imbecile would suggest otherwise.
Ramstein, will get there. he is one of my favourite players & when all the clowns on this forum were promoting juniors for the sake of promoting juniors, ( all offense given Stake) , this fella & his brother stood out from the time they came across from Manly, to me.
But to wipe out the speed , defense & experience of a Josh Morris for a RAMSTEIN???/ Far Ken pleeeeeeese!!!!

Chimp

Bench
There are plenty I'd want rid of before J-Moz, he's been great for us (as I expected he would be). A great professional who's worst game and best game aren't that far apart.
That being said, losing J-Moz 1 year early to snag Ramien long term feels like good business.
J-Moz would be a great short term pick up for any team - the same can't be said for some of our bigger earners.

carinashark

First Grade
I’m all for bringing on youth ,when they show they have what’s needed. But Josh Morris has been a revelation,and with Ramien back in the side we will be stronger.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not sure he would want to leave playing wing outside Graham for the Mary side, but money talks I guess.

Hope not great player.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Last time I checked, Morris is under contract? Starting to wonder what’s the point of contracts in the NRL with so many of our under contract players being linked with other clubs.