What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris wants to come home

What's Up

Juniors
Just watched NRL 360 and the bulldogs were a topic of conversation. Paul Kent has said there are major problems at the club internally. He said Josh Morris has asked the club for a release to return to the dragons, but the club has refused. According to Kent this is not the first time Josh as asked the club for a release to come home to the red v. Kent also said Kasiano is not happy at the club and wants out.

Interesting. Would love to see Josh back at the club. Thoughts?

saint.nick

Coach
Just watched NRL 360 and the bulldogs were a topic of conversation. Paul Kent has said there are major problems at the club internally. He said Josh Morris has asked the club for a release to return to the dragons, but the club has refused. According to Kent this is not the first time Josh as asked the club for a release to come home to the red v. Kent also said Kasiano is not happy at the club and wants out.

you beat me to it you bastard!

Lethal25

Juniors
Would have him back in a heartbeat. Would be a great combo with Brett and Flo. Would set us up as competitive for 5+ years if we can get at least one decent half

dragonv

Juniors
They won't Dessie will spin some shit to keep him at the club but you have to say the Dogs are in deep doo doo.

No deeper than us for next year. This is the second thread about the Bulldogs woes today, meanwhile we don't have a halfback or a fullback for this year nor a 4, 6, 7 for next year.

saint.nick

Coach
I really think there is a big internal crisis at the bulldogs. They may have had a few injuries lately, but it's still no excuse for their form with the squad they have despite the absences of Kasiano and Graham. Paul Kent may be much maligned on here, but I reckon there's an element of truth, big or small, to this rumour.

nrlnrl

First Grade
No deeper than us for next year. This is the second thread about the Bulldogs woes today, meanwhile we don't have a halfback or a fullback for this year nor a 4, 6, 7 for next year.

be patient, expect to have at least one of them by this time next week

inside_pass

Bench
I think there's a chance they could release Josh Morris.
Do they really want a player in their squad that doesn't want to be there?
If a player isn't happy at a club it's very hard to give 100% out on the playing field!

TheRev

Coach
Josh & Brett on the left side, yes plz, imagine how confused defenders would be lol.

teamdavo

Juniors

The term "welcome with open arms" springs to mind!!!!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Unbelieavable how everyone says Kent is full of shit, but when he spouts shit he's read on these very pages, people bar up like 13 year old boys looking at the underwear section of the Best & Less Catalog.

Enough already. Soward is gone and that is all anyone outside the club knows.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Josh is a Dragon
He's also a twin and the Morris twins are a synergy. To separate them is to discard a rare phenomenon that is a once in a lifetime opportunity for sport
It should happen and probably will.
The return of Josh will put 4 or 5 years of something really special into the world's greatest team
Amen

saint.nick

Coach
Unbelieavable how everyone says Kent is full of shit, but when he spouts shit he's read on these very pages, people bar up like 13 year old boys looking at the underwear section of the Best & Less Catalog.

Enough already. Soward is gone and that is all anyone outside the club knows.

I agree. He's much more credible than a random forum poster

Minh

First Grade
Kent talks rubbish, but this time I hope he's right otherwise he's just another forum reader.

TheRev

Coach
Well he is going to have access to more accurate rumours than ours! He is also accountable to some extent, and in this case he said it as a fact not a rumour that Josh had asked (more than once) for releases, but been knocked back.

I dont understand why the Morris boys dont play for NSW & Australia together also.

Latest posts