What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris wants to come home

BennyV

Referee
On MMM this morning,it was revealed that Falau had a meeting with Rooster recruitment officer O'Sullivan yesterday,over what who knows.

There is no possible way Roosters can afford Folau on top of what they have...after contracts to Maloney, SBW, Jennings, O'Donnell, plus recent upgrades to Pearce, Maria-Hargreaves, Cordener, RTS, FPN...they can't possibly have room under the cap to afford Folau...

hardbaby

Coach
The whole Barba thing gets more interesting. I guess we'll never know the truth.

Kasiano may be signed until 2015 but if he wants out, he'll get out. The Dogs have amazing strength in their young forwards. Tolman and Graham are the "old brigade". Guys like Klemmer, Finucane, Taupau etc. are the future. Kasiano deserves a pay increase and the Dogs can't/won't pay it. Would love him at the Dragons.

TheRev

Coach
There is no possible way Roosters can afford Folau on top of what they have...after contracts to Maloney, SBW, Jennings, O'Donnell, plus recent upgrades to Pearce, Maria-Hargreaves, Cordener, RTS, FPN...they can't possibly have room under the cap to afford Folau...

Auditor must seriously be going over these guys with a fine-toothed comb... I imagine players would take a bit less money to play with so much talent, but aint nobdoy can afford so many big stars imported into a side.

As for 2014 though, if SBW is really only doing 1 year then maybe they intend to replace him and reuse that money.

64 Dragon

Coach
Didn't Folau and O'Sullivan know each other at the Storm. Maybe they were just renewing their friendship.

dwight12

Juniors
I don't personally believe the rumours that josh has asked for a release. But saying that, if he has and is granted that release and is able to forgive the dragons for how they treated him then I would love to have him back. But I feel the player in which is a must sign right now is Dugan. He will slot right into fullback for this year. Then depending on evander cummins' progression over this year and the offseason, we can then shift Dugan into the ball running 5/8 in which we have lacked this year and last and play cummins at fullback.

Latest posts