What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris wants to come home

Mr Red

First Grade
it still makes me sick every time i see josh run out in blue and white... its just not right..

Slackboy72

Coach
Josh is a Dragon
He's also a twin and the Morris twins are a synergy. To separate them is to discard a rare phenomenon that is a once in a lifetime opportunity for sport
It should happen and probably will.
The return of Josh will put 4 or 5 years of something really special into the world's greatest team
Amen

Can someone post a picture of the power twins from the old Justice League cartoon* with Josh and Bretts heads imposed on them.

*You remember, one could turn into an animal and the other could turn into water. How many super criminals could stump superman and batman but be undone by a gorilla with a bucket of water.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ah, Paul Kent.

" Ben Barba won't play again this season. "

Nek round.....

Shame journalists don't give this forum a plug. We are their sauce, after all.

CC_Saint

Juniors
From what I've heard, Josh has a Dragons doona cover and wears all of his brothers training kit.

That's as good a source as any.

BennyV

Referee
At the slightest hint that Josh wanted to come home, someone from Dragons should have been on the phone to Slimeburg or someone from dogs recruitment to nut out a deal. They can have Vidot!!!and we'll throw in Kyle Stanley's knees for good measure...

6846694.jpg

saint.nick

Coach
I honestly believe Kent is telling the truth, at least to some large extent. If it was a tiny rumour, why would he go on television and proclaim that it is a fact? He wouldn't want to harm his credibility so much if he knew it wasn't true :crazy: Also, until he publishes the 'fact' in the paper (and if he does), so far, Kent's words were not motivated by the need to sell more papers. If he was saying Kasiano strictly wants to go to the dragons, a lot of skepticism would be warranted, but when considering the whole context of Jmoz and his situation, it makes sense and adds up. You may all think I'm a gullible idiot, but when I remember that Jmoz is a dragons boy, his twin plays here and won a premiership, his dad is a saints legend, and the the bulldogs are in crisis and coming dead last, I see no reason why not to believe it, without putting blind faith behind the 'fact'.

TheRev

First Grade
Ah, Paul Kent.

" Ben Barba won't play again this season. "

To be fair, based on what Barba allegedly did to teammates etc, that might be a completely justifiable statement to make... but since it never went public, they got away with just a few weeks in rehab.

Dont get me wrong, I find Kent to be a bit of a w***er too, he is rational most of the time, I dont mind him on TV, but he doesnt know his place, hes not a real footballer and sometimes he gets carried away like a terrier with his view on some issue, or he will roast some poor guy with what he thinks is 'hard hitting journalism'.

Oh and hes also too obsessed with the importance of journalism in making the NRL happen, I understand his standpoint, but its also a very selfish perspective too, it was kind of fun to see Bellamy shoot him down a little last night on NRL360.

saint.nick

Coach
To be fair, based on what Barba allegedly did to teammates etc, that might be a completely justifiable statement to make... but since it never went public, they got away with just a few weeks in rehab.

Dont get me wrong, I find Kent to be a bit of a w***er too, he is rational most of the time, I dont mind him on TV, but he doesnt know his place, hes not a real footballer and sometimes he gets carried away like a terrier with his view on some issue, or he will roast some poor guy with what he thinks is 'hard hitting journalism'.

Oh and hes also too obsessed with the importance of journalism in making the NRL happen, I understand his standpoint, but its also a very selfish perspective too, it was kind of fun to see Bellamy shoot him down a little last night on NRL360.

It may be selfish, but he's also absolutely right. The NBA wouldn't be what it is now if they didn't do whatever they could to promote themselves in the media in the 70's. It's the same with the superbowl, and also the wanderers this year. Yet, the NRL allows clubs to be so apprehensive and naive.

They just don't get it. The only time we see NRL players in grand final week is the grand final breakfast and footy show. Players in the superbowl however are willing to get interviewed everyday, because it's what the fans want. I was watching ESPN in the superbowl week, and I saw an interview with the 49ers quarterback Kaepernick. He seemed like a good bloke, and it made me want to watch the game more, not only because it's a spectacle but I wanted to see how he would go. George Burgess wasn't even allowed to talk to the media before the Storm game, but at 11:30 after the game, they rang the media and said he's free at 8 in the morning. What use was that going to be though? The game had passed, and they missed a great opportunity for him to be used as a good tool to get more fans to their game. It was the same with SBW. If he wasn't so apprehensive about all the spot light being on him in the lead up to the dogs game, they would have attracted a bigger crowd for sure. The NRL don't understand the power of the media. They don't seem to be doing anything they can to make the game bigger. If they want bigger crowds out west, use the media properly like WSW have, it could do them wonders...

jenninga

First Grade

Apparently 7 Bulldogs players have told the board if Barba doesn't go ,we want out.There is plenty of smoke out Belmore way,so Kent must know something to make these statements,probably why he made the Barba statement.
Heard this this morning by the way,so Josh please come home.

bottle

Coach
Apparently 7 Bulldogs players have told the board if Barba doesn't go ,we want out.There is plenty of smoke out Belmore way,so Kent must know something to make these statements,probably why he made the Barba statement.
Heard this this morning by the way,so Josh please come home.

Yes but from where?
This has been doing the rounds for some days now, so if it's just a rehash of the same thing it doesn't reinforce things unless you have a more reliable source.

jenninga

First Grade
Yes but from where?
This has been doing the rounds for some days now, so if it's just a rehash of the same thing it doesn't reinforce things unless you have a more reliable source.
It's the old mate of a mate who told me it was from a pretty good sOURce,as i said there is plenty of smoke and i couldn't give a stuff about them.
I am more interested if Josh comes back to us.