What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds milking

GONZO72

Juniors
Hey Krion, I mean Pip, I mean Gonzo, I mean... sorry, I lose concentration of what to refer to you as you're constantly logging in under different accounts.

My little bi&@h Bullfrog Farce. This has been a real issue for you since the very first day, I crushed you on this forum. You must love to be humiliated. Bullfrog, why don't you contact administration and ask them? The reason you won't is because you are a girl, and scared that the truth will come out.
Face facts Farce, the Dogs are the most hated side in the NRL, and PIp and FK agree.
You were pretty close to the shemale last year. Contact her, maybe you can console each other......Bullfrog Farce. I love that name .

Bulldog Force

Referee
My little bi&@h Bullfrog Farce. This has been a real issue for you since the very first day, I crushed you on this forum. You must love to be humiliated. Bullfrog, why don't you contact administration and ask them? The reason you won't is because you are a girl, and scared that the truth will come out.
Face facts Farce, the Dogs are the most hated side in the NRL, and PIp and FK agree.
You were pretty close to the shemale last year. Contact her, maybe you can console each other......Bullfrog Farce. I love that name .

It's nice to know you agree with yourself :lol:

Perce

Juniors
Not sure about any milling yesterday?but at his merkin best though.

Did anyone see him drop the knees into a tackled player late in the match. Don't have it on tape, but it was in the last 10 mins. Couldn't believe there was no penalty.

kbw

Bench
Reynolds may have milked it, but there are so many worse, most of the Manly team for example.
I don't what sort of person Reynolds is but Ennis is a very different character off the field, a decent fellow despite what people think of him on the field.

The Eagle

Juniors
Reynolds may have milked it, but there are so many worse, most of the Manly team for example.
I don't what sort of person Reynolds is but Ennis is a very different character off the field, a decent fellow despite what people think of him on the field.

Robbie Farah the real Paul Briggs