What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds milking

oikee

Juniors
I find it funny that people focus on only one play, when the Warriors were gifted possession on a play that should have been a penalty to the Dogs.

Spot on Dogs.
Warriors had this game won. In front of the sticks, two million dollar players in Johnson and Tomkins who can kick sand in kiddies faces and get away with it, and who do they throw it to, Tommy i cant kick for shite Leuluai.

As soon as that happened i knew the dogs were home, sweet home baby.

7 tackles because Tommy shit-it, and 5 big hit-ups down the guts by the doggies, and the warriors were history.
The dead eyed shark was never going to miss.
The rest is history as they say, and the warriors will go through the motions of another failed year. Moon doggy. Suckers ain't born their made in nz.

p.s, i live in the cave.

Meth

Staff member
Spot on Dogs.
Warriors had this game won. In front of the sticks, two million dollar players in Johnson and Tomkins who can kick sand in kiddies faces and get away with it, and who do they throw it to, Tommy i cant kick for shite Leuluai.

As soon as that happened i knew the dogs were home, sweet home baby.

7 tackles because Tommy shit-it, and 5 big hit-ups down the guts by the doggies, and the warriors were history.
The dead eyed shark was never going to miss.
The rest is history as they say, and the warriors will go through the motions of another failed year. Moon doggy. Suckers ain't born their made in nz.

p.s, i live in the cave.

It was bizarre that Leuluai took the kick, on the 3rd tackle

ek999

First Grade
Probably trying to catch the Bulldogs unaware but he wasn't deep enough or in a good position to take it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that's the greatest milk of a penalty since Ennis' delayed reaction high shot.

fantastic stuff.

eozsmiles

Bench
Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Josh Reynolds is one of those merkins ya hate because he looks like an angry twat but then ya love him because he puts in 100% effort every game but then ya hate him again because of his woeful haircut but then ya love him again when ya see him with his mum on footy show segments

What a love and hate merkin this kid is

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
falling over himself whilst trying to get up despite Tompkins not touching him.
Not sure what game you watched, but it's clear on the reverse angle shot that Tomkins holds his leg as he tries to get up...

The Eagle

Juniors
Atleast it wasn't a Robbie Farah diving to Steve Matai style dive

That was the worst dive i've ever seen

Vic Mackey

Referee
A manly fan whinging about diving

Kinda like a bulldogs fan whinging about poor opposition fan behaviour

The Eagle

Juniors
A manly fan whinging about diving

Kinda like a bulldogs fan whinging about poor opposition fan behaviour

Paul Briggs the tiger's captain

A tigers fan complaining about inbred souffs fans is like south australia calling tasmania inbred

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol manly Win a game with their origin tough guy telling their star halfback to lay down after he gets a love tap and you're carrying on like a little bitch over something that happened in 2010.

The Eagle

Juniors
Lol manly Win a game with their origin tough guy telling their star halfback to lay down after he gets a love tap and you're carrying on like a little bitch over something that happened in 2010.

Lol crying? We won that game stupid but it wont ever be forgiven

Why should i forgive douchebags when we'll always be top of the hate-list due to some bog average bloke naming us the silvertails? We haven't been forgiven for things that happened a decade prior to my birth lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
So let me get this straight, your pissed at farah diving in a game 5 yeara ago that you won

But fine with watmough telling DCE to take a dive 3 weeks ago and win you a game?

Makes sense

Latest posts