What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds (spoilers)

Glen

Bench
He might of put a bit of "drama" in going down. But let me put a pair of footy boots on and kick u in the face and see if u go down clutching at your face.

Same way Bird got a forearm smashed to his throat in Origin but he still cops it for reacting dramatically. And he was making a legit tackle while Thaiday was holding the legs to slow it down.

I hope grub Reynolds gets a lot of weeks but the trip is the main problem

THE CHAMP

First Grade
With ennis and Reynolds on the field together is a real merkinathon at the dogs these days l.
But what's new?

tmfsd

Juniors
Absolute shit human grub. Would like to see him get a long holiday, not holding my breath tho. Surely 10 in the bin is a small price to pay for someone belting this merkin in the head???

The Enforcer

Juniors
With Reynolds being such a "niggler" on the field and despised by so many players, no suspension will hit him as hard as how much shit he'll cop on the field for a while. Prepare yourself Josh because if your gonna give, you gotta take.

ggmu

Juniors
Same way Bird got a forearm smashed to his throat in Origin but he still cops it for reacting dramatically. And he was making a legit tackle while Thaiday was holding the legs to slow it down.

Lol Thiaday went straight down Bird stumbled forward for a minute grabbing at his throat. It was like a death scene out of a bad Hollywood film.

POPEYE

Coach
z48k8.jpg

Don't worry, Uncle Todd will make it all go away

Snappy

Coach

lol surely you're not suggesting Thaiday was engaged in illegal play, are you ?

Ike E Bear

Juniors
The ugliest part of the face kick was that he wasn't kicking out to break Thaiday's hold on his legs. He didn't kick UNTIL Thaiday let go. Why?

The 'trip' was really a kick too. Looked frakkin' terrible and could have resulted in a horrific injury.

Heard Dean Ritchie on Sunday Sports show on 2ky say that Des Hasler thinks there is nothing in any of it (what planet does Des live on), I think he will get 4 weeks plus for the trip and at least 2-3 weeks for the other stuff, plus loading, means see him next play next year)

Ay.

Listened to D Hasler on Triple M yesterday saying that, as usual a coach protecting his players. Wish they would speak the truth more often.

nrlnrl

First Grade
There's lots of hysteria over this. I'm not a Bulldogs fan, but as some sections of the media have reported, he could avoid being charged for the trip as he might have made contact with his hand first. This is not condoning the intention, just a possible defence the Bulldogs might use.

There's lots of hysteria over this. I'm not a Bulldogs fan, but as some sections of the media have reported, he could avoid being charged for the trip as he might have made contact with his hand first. This is not condoning the intention, just a possible defence the Bulldogs might use.

If that is true, the MRC committee should just charge him with kicking instead. Don't give the bloke a get out clause.

bfoord

Juniors

To be allowed to use your "out stretched" leg to bring down an opponent legally, both hands must have hold of the opponent first.

The Rosco

Bench
The 2 greatest exponents of the wild, un-neccessary kicking and thrashing in rugby league tackles in living memory are Mick Hancock and Justin Hodges. Both Bronco's.
Their indiscriminate and "accidental" kicking of tacklers was disgusting to watch, for many years.
Now, let's not lose sight of the fact that Reynolds is a grubby little prick . . . but isn't the irony of a bronco's player finally getting it back a beautiful thing ?