What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds

jeffdragon

Bench
Nine msn linking us to him.
I wouldn't mind if he joined.
Can't be any worse than what we already have.
Sorry if topic has akready been posted.Tried to find a previous thread about this,looked back 6 pages didn't see it.

giboz71

First Grade
Isn't Reynolds on about 800k a year?

Even if we only paid half, surely we could get a fullback for that coin and keep Norman at 5/8.

How much are Raiders paying CNK? We need that type of signing.

Paddles

Juniors
Reynolds is an average half, and Norman is an average fullback.

Neither Reynolds nor Hunt organise. Norman needs to be the dominant half to guide the team around and to get value out of Hunt. And Norman is unsure and not fast enough at the back. And what happened to Lomax, Sailor and others being fullbacks of the future?

Signing Reynolds would be a bad bad idea.

BLM01

First Grade
stupid idea presuming Hunt is not on the move, norman is a terrible FB
Yeh I would not be worried about a Channel 9 report...Weidler?. Which player manager I wonder fed this to him.
It is like Dragons have said what their plans are for next year and they are looking for a 6..moving Norman to 1 etc etc..,and at 30 and injury prone Dragons see him as a 5/8th going forward.
It is the James Graham relationship factor that they are linking the 2
I call it fake news however as i have said before could see him as a bench utility at best but on about 1/4 of his current money..Tigers have to pay the most.

qld redvee

Juniors
This would have to be one of our stupedest pick ups if true... Normsn and hunt are the halves for 2020 we have been told by supercoach and Norman imo cant play anywhere else .. WHY would you want to cough up say 400k on reynolds to play where ?? money should be on a new fullback or centre wing .
remember we have been told we have little money left in the cap so we need to drop a fair few players before we can hit the market . this reeks of reynolds being the number 17 UTILITY that coachy loves - remember we have lost latimore so another plodder would feed the ego .. if true then our new coach will have this signing to contend with when he gets the gig !!!

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Yeah, Nah. Hoping this is one of those player managers ruses where they pretend the Dragons are interested to try and get a better deal. Definitely don't need him with Hunt, Norman, Field, Nichols, Luch on the books.

Latest posts